• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was engaged once. During late 90s. In early 2000s I was retrenched, my savings disappeared with the tech crash, marriage postponed, then finally engagement cancelled. I don't really blame her and her family also. I was dead broke that time how to get married?

bro..singapore woman is like that ...if the man got $ problems...they run far far ...when in good times ..they will stick to you like glue ...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was engaged once. During late 90s. In early 2000s I was retrenched, my savings disappeared with the tech crash, marriage postponed, then finally engagement cancelled. I don't really blame her and her family also. I was dead broke that time how to get married?
But now you have $$$ to chiong? -_____-" you marry already?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if you guys were around in Delphi when a particular pussy was chasing Ah Ram all over SBF and kept calling him "Darling". The women then went on to make the papers and screwed someone else's life. Got to give credit to Ah Ram who is pussyteaser and is able to handle the situation.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if you guys were around in Delphi when a particular pussy was chasing Ah Ram all over SBF and kept calling him "Darling". The women then went on to make the papers and screwed someone else's life. Got to give credit to Ah Ram who is pussyteaser and is able to handle the situation.
LOL, I heard ji de ji de only leh Screwball, you free to elaborate more? LOL

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL! I heard cockteaser. Pussyteaser is a good one.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pussy is a free agent now and I don't want to give her ideas by nami her else she might cause havoc here. Some of us were hoping at that time that Ah Ram would take a hit for the team to keep her quiet but he must have worked her out and saw the possible trouble.
LOL, I heard ji de ji de only leh Screwball, you free to elaborate more? LOL

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't believe in marriage anymore. Sometimes good times got spare cash and good kakis, go cheong lah! :wink:

Aiya, we knew each other too late. If not I recommend my wife's cousin to you. Very good girl. Demure, petite, never had bf before and pleasant looking. Know how to cook, do housework also. But taken already. Her husband now is smart. Knew he had a gem on his hand, proposed marriage within 6 months of courtship.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The pussy is a free agent now and I don't want to give her ideas by nami her else she might cause havoc here. Some of us were hoping at that time that Ah Ram would take a hit for the team to keep her quiet but he must have worked her out and saw the possible trouble.

Free agent means divorcee? The only woman I remembered at the old Delphi days was JASmine GOHal. She had made headlines than with out famous LTS.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Their languages, their songs (best), but I like food the most, haha.... Language is essential if you wanna kao a thai gal, if chicken duck talk, how to communicate? Thai gals will appreciate if you know their language 1, they like foreigners who speak thais, hahaha

Second that makmak

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All I know it was a quadruple love affairs, messy, lol

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Free agent means divorcee? The only woman I remembered at the old Delphi days was JASmine GOHal. She had made headlines than with out famous LTS.
Wah, that means Raiders was a laojiaos also in Delphi, I think I was at Stomp, that rubbish forum, pui!!! Hahaha

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hahaa... Koon yoo ti nai? HCMC ror?

Ya ya ya still here in HCMC. Tomorrow mornign go back Bkk.

Hey this time I stayed in Moevenpick Hotel very nice leh. 3,850THB per night all in for two book through Agoda. Damn good man now at the executive club on 2nd floor enjoy free flow red & white wine and champagne and makan also from 5-7pm. Have all sorts of alcohol, Hennessay, Ricard, Black, Absolut Vodka, etc etc etc. Worth la. I highly recommend.

Near near airport too.

Last edited: