• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
My vet told me operation also no use, the kidney is spoilt, everyday he have to use syringes to take out the waste from my cat kidneys, which is painful for my cat, so he suggest put to sleep better.....

You should ask your good friend Ramseth. I think he do it for free. He kill dog. Cat should be no prob. :eek: :biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my dead cat total cost me 1.2k..before it died..the vet recommend me to send my cat for operation ..kns..more money..in the end..i opt for my cat to be put to sleep than let it suffer..knn friskies..why they still sell that poison brand

Mollusk whats wrong with Friskies... Is it no good..??? Actually thought of changing my cat food to other brand also...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mollusk whats wrong with Friskies... Is it no good..??? Actually thought of changing my cat food to other brand also...
Dun buy Whiskas and Friskies, same company, their food too much salt content, Mollusk's cat and my cat both passed away due to kidney failure. My cat only 9 years old, change to other brand pls. My current cats now eating Avoderm.

Last edited:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

better dun buy friskies or whiskas anymore...i'm feeding my cat Science diet brand

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most men likes pussies than dogs, joetsy exception, whahahaha

simple reason...u no need to walk the dog !

dog u need to walk everyday..n they demand attention.

pussies...dun like attention....they look for u when they are in the mood, otherwise, they are contented to be on their own.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pussies...dun like attention....they look for u when they are in the mood, otherwise, they are contented to be on their own.
LOL, thats why I like them so much, and they know how to groom themselves, natural toilet trained somemore. LOL

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
high time they lift the ban on HDB flats keeping cats..

stupid ruling in the first place...everyone is keeping cats in HDB - esp our Mat friends.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

All the pussies I came across love attention

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ram said it was a dark night in a Bangkok lane in Chinatown

Ram was just one of those early 90s regular police trained by the old PA to be psychos, the last batches under LKY as PM. Sick fellow, he should seek psychiatric help to remedy the effect of past misguided training has on his psyche.

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He posted here leh. Cant remember which thread. Kicked an Alsatian to death. Must be a baby Alsatian LOL

LOL, he kill simi dog? whahhaha, how you know?

here lah....

Sharkfin soup is good. I'd rather drink sharkfin soup than to let the sharks eat me. The greenpeace fellows are deluded with misplaced brain cells. I was once in Bangkok and got chased by an Alsatian supposedly guarding a shophouse front. It was past midnight and the shop was closed. I just happened to walk pass on my way back to my apartment. Fucking big crazy dog started running after after me. I ran for awhile thinking think out of its territority, it will stop. But no, still keep running after me. What the fuck, fucking beast, give you face don't want face. I stopped running and let it pounce toward me. Very big dog strong jaws, fangs and paws etc. I have to take some bruises. But my punch aiming acurately at its nose fell it whining on the ground. After causing me all those bruises, think it's so simple settle? No way! I was fucking hot. I kicked it with Maradona kicks until I killed it.

I quietly went back to apartment and showered off the sweat and blood.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....soup)-ate-Ang-Moh-Yum-Yum&p=818900#post818900

turn out to be a chihuahua as said by drifter... lol :biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
After causing me all those bruises, think it's so simple settle? No way! I was fucking hot. I kicked it with Maradona kicks until I killed it.

Read the above. Self defence has ended. That's psycho. There was no need to kill the dog. It was for revenge for the bruises he suffered. He said it himself.