• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Massage again? Wah I miss Thai massage liao! Feel like whole body and bone ache liao :(

Ya today's course is hot oil leg massage 1hr followed by 2hrs Thai.

Now finishing the leg soon. Leg feel like have power now.

All these for 600 baht

Last edited:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ya today's course is hot oil leg massage 1hr followed by 2hrs Thai.

Now finishing the leg soon. Leg feel like have power now.

All these for 600 baht

damn..you remind me of the massage that i did in krabi...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joetys..is the treatment for animal cheap there?..singapore bloody expensive..send my cat for treatment..cost me a few hundred bucks

Mollusk whats wrong with your cat..??? Yeah I agree... Vet treatment very expensive in Spore.. That time my cat kena asthma.. I checked in the Internet for home remedy.. Read that asthma medicines for humans can be used for cats asthma too.. So I used my wife's asthma tablet and crushed to small bits and mixed it with my cat's food during his meal.. He ate his food like normal.. I sticked to doing that for 3 days.. After that he really indeed recovered from his asthma and he up and running like normal again...

Same for my dog too.. That time he had a fever.. I put Panadol's syrup for kids on his meal.. After 2 days he ok liao...

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mollusk whats wrong with your cat..??? Yeah I agree... Vet treatment very expensive in Spore.. That time my cat kena asthma.. I checked in the Internet for home remedy.. Read that asthma medicines for humans can be used for cats asthma too.. So I used my wife's asthma tablet and crushed to small bits and mixed it with my cat's food during his meal.. He ate his food like normal.. I sticked to doing that for 3 days.. After that he really indeed recovered from his asthma and he up and running like normal again...

Same for my dog too.. That time he had a fever.. I put Panadol's syrup for kids on his meal.. After 2 days he ok liao...

wah..you can become a part time vet..my cat suddenly lost weight..i forget what the vet told me..admitted my cat for 1 night,give my cat an injection and some medicine..cost me more than 400 bucks..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
wah..you can become a part time vet..my cat suddenly lost weight..i forget what the vet told me..admitted my cat for 1 night,give my cat an injection and some medicine..cost me more than 400 bucks..

This is too expensive. You will not pay more than 150 here if not less than 100.

zeddy I agree human medicine may be similar but we need to be careful some chemicals in human medicine may not be ok for them. Also the portion to give has to be determined with respect to the size of the animal if not can cause overdose.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is too expensive. You will not pay more than 150 here if not less than 100.

zeddy I agree human medicine may be similar but we need to be careful some chemicals in human medicine may not be ok for them. Also the portion to give has to be determined with respect to the size of the animal if not can cause overdose.

Thanks for the tip.. Yeah agree with you.. I gotta be careful if the dosage.. Even some of my friends with pets told me that too.. He..He..He.. I really love my cat.. He's black and white, a Tuxedo cat.. He was a stray cat.. Think it was fated that he was outside my door one nite 3 years back..Don't know how he arrived outside my door that nite.. Took pity on him so I adopted him.. And its great that he gets along well with my dog.. He's a my lucky star.. Eversince I adopted him in late 2008, I struck 4D around 12 times already.. But modest winnings lah.. My Malay neighbour claimed that a black and white cat will give you luck..Ha..Ha..Ha..

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My cat funeral + medical everything cost around $800+, zzz

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My cat funeral + medical everything cost around $800+, zzz

my dead cat total cost me 1.2k..before it died..the vet recommend me to send my cat for operation ..kns..more money..in the end..i opt for my cat to be put to sleep than let it suffer..knn friskies..why they still sell that poison brand

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my dead cat total cost me 1.2k..before it died..the vet recommend me to send my cat for operation ..kns..more money..in the end..i opt for my cat to be put to sleep than let it suffer..knn friskies..why they still sell that poison brand
My vet told me operation also no use, the kidney is spoilt, everyday he have to use syringes to take out the waste from my cat kidneys, which is painful for my cat, so he suggest put to sleep better.....