• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Avoderm brand, you? dun get whiskas and friskies, same company, knn my 1st cat of 9 years kidney failure because he eats whiskas.....

wah liao..same predicament..my cat also die of kidney failure.. I'm been feeding my cat Science Diet after that...damn friskies n whiskas..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah liao..same predicament..my cat also die of kidney failure.. I'm been feeding my cat Science Diet after that...damn friskies n whiskas..
Cats cannot eat too much salt, remember that. My cats eats wheat grass so they can vomit their furball from their lungs, its good for them, let you cats try, lol

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cats cannot eat too much salt, remember that. My cats eats wheat grass so they can vomit their furball from their lungs, its good for them, let you cats try, lol

my cats only eat special kind of grass..the grass which drifters like to smoke...hahahaha

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hmm..i should migrate my cats over there...

Mollusk, I forgot to elaborate when I said the care given here is better what I really mean is that Thais generally love animals and are very tolerant. Compare this to Singapore you get all those fucking pinoys working in vet many times I was quite pissed off with these fuckers because they don't have heart for animals.