• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just spoken to a uk guy who is using our office for some training course. talk cock with him and say we going to have presidential election soon.

he asked me how many presidents we had, so i counted aloud : that malay guy, benjamin, wee kim wee, otc, indian guy.. and was thinking how come this coming president is the no. 7. straightaway realised i missed devan nair. then uk guy asked me can non-sg become president, i say cannot. then he asked me how come malay can be president :eek:
Who's served the shortest terms as a president har? i forgot?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can we meet n TCSS together?

Tomorrow I free. Meet at chicken farm?

Problem is, is she super hot for you? LOL ehh, her house can piak piak meh?

Yeah lah. She loves my tongue. But hor, dunno why my KKJ makes her painful :confused:
She has her own room mah, so no problem to piak piak. I already told her to be dressed in my favourite white cotton undie and her mini skirt liao :biggrin:

you piak piak..need supporters?

I try to take some nice pics of her legs and inner tighs for you ok? Hehe