• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah chek wants $400K 分手费 after break up with gold digging auntie

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man seeks $400k refund after couple breaks up
20110818.105603_400krefund.jpg

AsiaOne
Thursday, Aug 18, 2011

Widower Chan Kok Sang is seeking a refund for gifts he bought his girlfriend during their three year courtship.

The couple was in a relationship from 2007 to last year. During this time, Mr Chan bought gifts for Ms Caroline Tong, a real estate agent, amounting to about $400,000 as he believed they were to get married.

The gifts included swatches, bags, branded accessories and about $90,000 worth of jewellery.

The couple also reportedly got involved in joint investment ventures including a $1.24 million condominium unit in Keppel Bay.

Mr Chan, who is in his sixties, claims he also gave Ms Tong, who is also a professional singer according to her Facebook page, $79,000 to help launch two VCDs of her songs in Hokkien and Mandarin.

The Straits Times reported that Mr Chan considers the gifts as friendly loans which have to be repaid.

Ms Tong, who is in her forties, disputes this and says the gifts were unconditional presents given during their relationship.

Mr Chan says Ms Tong had breached the promise to marry him even though custom-made wedding rings were ordered as she had allegedly asked for.

As her Facebook page indicates, Ms Tong graduated with a master's in international business from the University of Technology in Sydney.

Items in question amounting to $397,182.42:

Property purchase deposits: $74,095.56
Cost of producing her VCDs: $79,200
Dental charges: $3,000
Money transfers: $11,638.35
Loan for purchase of Mercedes: $21,324.67
Beds and cupboards: $8,367.40
Watches: $34,003.70
Spa treatments: $4,911.80
Notebook, iPad and similar items: $6,686

[email protected]

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man seeks $400k refund after couple breaks up
20110818.105603_400krefund.jpg

AsiaOne
Thursday, Aug 18, 2011

Widower Chan Kok Sang is seeking a refund for gifts he bought his girlfriend during their three year courtship.

The couple was in a relationship from 2007 to last year. During this time, Mr Chan bought gifts for Ms Caroline Tong, a real estate agent, amounting to about $400,000 as he believed they were to get married.

The gifts included swatches, bags, branded accessories and about $90,000 worth of jewellery.

The couple also reportedly got involved in joint investment ventures including a $1.24 million condominium unit in Keppel Bay.

Mr Chan, who is in his sixties, claims he also gave Ms Tong, who is also a professional singer according to her Facebook page, $79,000 to help launch two VCDs of her songs in Hokkien and Mandarin.

The Straits Times reported that Mr Chan considers the gifts as friendly loans which have to be repaid.

Ms Tong, who is in her forties, disputes this and says the gifts were unconditional presents given during their relationship.

Mr Chan says Ms Tong had breached the promise to marry him even though custom-made wedding rings were ordered as she had allegedly asked for.

As her Facebook page indicates, Ms Tong graduated with a master's in international business from the University of Technology in Sydney.

[email protected]

Hmmm... the sums don't add up leh

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. just another old dick seeking some 2nd springtime with an over-the-hill chick.
3. turning sour asking for a "refund".
4. sheep is always some daft sheep.

jw5

Loyal
Aiyoh, ah peh uh ah pek....................................... :o

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

BEING FUCKED _ PRICELESS

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro ah, it is not that i am mummy's boy but mum is old in her eighties, i also thought of dun care and just fly off to another country that i like. i can;t just bear to do it. understand now?

hi there

1. no offence.
2. probably, that will explain why you are with mummy.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro ah, it is not that i am mummy's boy but mum is old in her eighties, i also thought of dun care and just fly off to another country that i like. i can;t just bear to do it. understand now?

hi there

1. ok loh!
2. you are no apron-string boy.
3. filial and caring.
4. yes, it is good to keep the aged company & looked after.
5. and that's why you are still around too.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

BEING FUCKED _ PRICELESS

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. uncle, such specimen shall hop onto the next ah pek's bed when the price is right mah.