• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tony Tan BOOed by crowd for being a ‘jiak liao bee’

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony Tan BOOed by crowd for being a ‘jiak liao bee’

<iframe width="400" height="320" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mFo9OzROkmA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/08/17/video-tony-tan-booed-by-crowd-for-being-a-jiak-liao-bee/

Although PAP leaders have been emphasizing that the Elected Presidency is an
‘apolitical’ office, Singaporeans are still split along partisan lines judging from
the ‘overwhelming’ response they gave to PAP-endorsed presidential candidate
Tony Tan at the Nomination Center.
Tony Tan’s speech was almost drowned by the relentless boo-ing from the
crowd who chanted in unison:

“jiak liao bee! jiak liao bee! jiak liao bee! Patrick Tan! Patrick Tan! Patrick Tan!”

“jiak liao bee” means “eat wasted rice’ or ‘good for nothing’ in Hokkien.

Patrick Tan is a son of Tony Tan who was embroiled in a recent controversy over his NS stint.
In his speech, Tony Tan boasted unashamedly of ‘offering’ his ’services’ to
Singaporeans to large ‘BOOs’ from the crowd:
“When I retired from parliament in 2006, I thought I have fought my last election, but
with Singapore facing complex challenges, I felt compelled to offer my services to you,
your families and Singapore once again.”
After he ended his speech, Tony Tan was ’sent off’ by Singaporeans with a chorus of:

“BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!”

Watch the video:

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has gained enormously from being a ex-PAP minister at the expense of the ordinary citizens and now he want to "guard"the reserves ? He expect people to believe him ? Maybe it will be easier to cover up for the PAP to raid the reserves.