• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SINGAPOREANS, Be Careful. Pinoys Are Now Replacing PRCs In S'pore. I Prefer PRCs,,,

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRCS are 10 times better than Pinoys.

At least they tell it to you in your faces.

Pinoys will screw you quietly and cannot be trusted. That is their PINOY culture.

HEARD MIWs are very worried because PRCs dare to protest openly. I hope the PRCs do a big protest before their numbersare diminished and replaced by cock sucking pinoys.

Be careful....more pinoys are coming to replace PRCs,. BETTER FSTART FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS STUPID 60% OF CITIZENS. WAKE UP IDIOTS:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:..6 UP YOURS FOR 60%

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SINGAPOREANS, Be Careful. Pinoys Are Now Replacing PRCs In S'pore. I Prefer PRCs,

all of them are damn loud - whether Pinoy or PRC

That is not my point. My point is with the PRCs WYSIWYG.

With the PINOYS....they are devils...always putiing on smiling or half smiling faces.

Even if you CHEONG, we always know our damages with KTVs....but at PINOY BARS....many hidden costs with LADIES' DRINKS....I avoid like the plague. Besides PINOY gilrs fuck everyone including ah nehs........lupsum.

Why no raids on pinoy bars and girls? Only hear of raids on VIETS abd PRCs. Even People's Park now got plenty of PINOYs staying there....CCB!!!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SINGAPOREANS, Be Careful. Pinoys Are Now Replacing PRCs In S'pore. I Prefer PRCs,

Must be careful if you have a filipino maid as they can be cunning.

Knew a couple who relied on the maid to look after their child. They were absentee parents, only saw their child at nights.
They found out the maid had been meeting up with her boyfriend(s) on the side while supposedly taking the child for walks. They also suspected the maid had been scaring their child, maybe to keep the child quiet.

After their bad experience they now only employ maids from Indonesia.

Parents rely on maids to look after their impressionable children. Heaven knows what "values" Spore kids pick up from the maids:confused: On one hand you have Sporeans who are clueless as how to treat other human beings i.e. stories of maid abuse. On the other, you have maids abusing Sporean kids in their care. It's no wonder Spore is so dysfunctional. We must thank PAP for this sad state of affairs:rolleyes:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must be careful if you have a filipino maid as they can be cunning.

Knew a couple who relied on the maid to look after their child. They were absentee parents, only saw their child at nights.
They found out the maid had been meeting up with her boyfriend(s) on the side while supposedly taking the child for walks. They also suspected the maid had been scaring their child, maybe to keep the child quiet.

After their bad experience they now only employ maids from Indonesia.

Parents rely on maids to look after their impressionable children. Heaven knows what "values" Spore kids pick up from the maids:confused: On one hand you have Sporeans who are clueless as how to treat other human beings i.e. stories of maid abuse. On the other, you have maids abusing Sporean kids in their care. It's no wonder Spore is so dysfunctional. We must thank PAP for this sad state of affairs:rolleyes:

Yes PINOY maids do scare the children. They do psychological damage to the child and the parents are none the wiser.

I heard this from 2 psychiatrist friends who has seen dozens of such children. THIS IS NOT A JOKE!