• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Besotted beaten up by 20 men in a pub!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20 men bash him in pub
20110813.110554_20110813-pubfight.jpg

The New Paper
Saturday, Aug 13, 2011

By Teh Jen Lee

HE WAS looking to enjoy a night out with his wife on a double date with another couple. But he ended up being viciously attacked by a gang of men.

Mr Paul Tan, 31, who owns a car workshop, suffered a fracture in his eye socket and multiple abrasions and cuts from the beating, which he said was unprovoked.

At about 1am on Monday, he and his friend, design manager Kinsten Sim, 31, were preparing to leave the Vintage pub at Sembawang Road with their partners when the attack happened.

The gang of men, which Mr Tan estimated to number more than 20, had shown up as part of a big group earlier that night.
He said he was wary of them from the moment they entered the pub because they were quite rowdy.

Mr Tan said: "As they got noisier, we decided to leave. The ladies waited outside while we went to the gents. I was coming out of the toilet when I saw this guy in a white polo shirt heading towards me.

"I tried to avoid him but he bumped into me. He then scolded me with Hokkien vulgarities."

Mr Sim said: "I heard Paul asking the man, 'What happened?' Next thing I knew, the man hurled a punch at Paul. I instinctively grabbed the man, then his friend started beating up Paul and more people joined in. From the KTV rooms, they all came out.

pic1.jpg

Mr Paul Tan, 31, who owns a car workshop, suffered a fracture in his eye socket and multiple abrasions and cuts from the beating, which he said was unprovoked.

pic2.jpg

The gang of men, which Mr Tan estimated to number more than 20, had shown up as part of a big group earlier that night.

pic3.jpg

Mr Tan, who has three children aged five, nine and 11, was hospitalised for a day. He had to undergo multiple scans for his injuries.

pic4.jpg

He said he will need further treatment as his vision was impaired by the attack and that it will take a month for him to recover.

pic5.jpg

Every morning, he has to down 19 pills - some of the painkillers are harsh on the stomach, so he has to take anti-gastric medication as well.

pic6.jpg

His friend said that they pulled him away from the corridor into the main bar area and hit him with beer jugs, pool cues, bottles and even bar stools.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happen real story will come out. I think Paul must have provoke them if not why does the group beat him only.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those 20 men if found guilty going to get jail and cane for rioting. Best tattoo for the buttocks. One wife ask her friends about the marks and everyone knows her hubby ex-jailbird.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The victim was drunk and was making trouble la.
That said those fuckers also fuckup knn 20 whacked 1....who the fuck goes to Sembawang pub? Shit type of drinking place magnet for trouble.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this faggot is a car mechanic ???

wait a minute...................this faggot is a guy???

or just inherit shop from daddy ?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is one reason why silliporeans are in such a pathetic state today-while they are busy whacking each other-the foreigners are happily stealing their jobs, houses, and now scholarships.
The aggressors (at least one spoke dialect) if any of them are " hokkien peng" should have taught some Pinoys a lesson instead-starting from the clerk at the NHC who insult their manhood and NS.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20 men bash him in pub
pic1.jpg

He is a nobody. Not related to the famiLEEs or ministers, so police will KIV this case till everyone forgets.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The victim was drunk and was making trouble la.
That said those fuckers also fuckup knn 20 whacked 1....who the fuck goes to Sembawang pub? Shit type of drinking place magnet for trouble.

That pub is located at such an ulu location. Btw which gang hangs out at sembawang area?

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
No gangs hang out in sembawang or not that I know of its a god forsaken place worst than ponggol and sengkang. Run by 2 fuk up mintoons Cow and Sumugum. Chances are those 20 that beat up this chap are sailors or shipyard workers.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember The Doctor ?

He is a nobody. Not related to the famiLEEs or ministers, so police will KIV this case till everyone forgets.

Yah, you are quite about this. Remember how the doctor was whacked and the policemen did NOTHING. What a revelation about our CORRUPT law in Sinkiesland ! Those perpetrators can get away scot-free ? Save our Sinkiesland !

geylang.jpg

Four plain-clothes detectives launched a late-night raid at a Geylang illegal gambling establishment. However, to their surprise, they were harrassed by a huge group of close to 200 gangsters who surrounded and threatened them. They threw bottles and stones at the police detectives who were forced to draw their pistol and fired a warning shot!

A man could be heard shouting: ”Do not be afraid of police” and began to instigate hostility against the police using the growing crowd as a weapon.

Some people also shouted: “ The police only has 4 people, we have so many people, do not be afraid!”
Amid the confusion, two police detectives were attacked and physically harrassed. The two detectives were later sent to hospital for treatment. The judge sentenced one of the two accused to 15 months in jail, while the other is out on bail pending an appeal. Two men were later arrested at the scene when reinforcement arrived.

This harassment incident took place recently at 14 and 16 Geylang Lane. The defendant name is Feng Light (translated), age 25 years old, and was out with a male friend for dinner during the night of the incident.

According to the judges’ sentencing report , four plainclothes detectives launched a late-night raid at Geylang lane 14 and 16. They later tried to arrest a Chinese and another Malay man there. The Chinese man was uncoperative , strongly refused to be arrested and struggled with the detectives shouting foul language at them.

At this time, the spectator size grew quickly as people from all over came to see what the commotion was all about. Nearly 200 people took advantage of the small group of four detectives and began to threw glass, stone, chairs and whatever the could lay their hands on at them.

In the chaos, the ethnic Chinese man kicked one of the detective’s mouth, two detectives in the back and head. They were also hit by hard objects, while the defendant incited hostile feelings against the detectives. A warning shot was also fired when the detectives felt that the crowd was getting very hostile!

Soon, a large number of police officers and police dogs arrived at the scene to maintain order. The whole incident lasted fiften minutes.

Last edited:

GeylangCheongster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Remember The Doctor ?

This guy not besotted lah. Besotted is older and ex-restaurant owner. After cheated by his PRC colleagues, he filed for bankruptcy and hung his head in shame. No more trace....

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Re: Remember The Doctor ?

This guy not besotted lah. Besotted is older and ex-restaurant owner. After cheated by his PRC colleagues, he filed for bankruptcy and hung his head in shame. No more trace....

Haha, now he Cheong Geylang instead. Still got money left boh?