• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Either Tan Kin Lian failed spelling in Primary School or he does not vet his work

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this ok?

[h=1]Tan Kin Lian's Blog[/h]
I retired from NTUC Income on 28 February 2007, after heading this cooperative for 30 years. I now run a consultancy company. See www.tankinlian.com. I write this blog to give my views on insurance, investment and financial planning for the benefit of consumers. You can contact me at [email protected].

[h=2]Thursday, August 11, 2011[/h] [h=3]Pivatisation of NTUC Income[/h]
STATEMENT FROM NTUC INCOME

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2011/08/pivatisation-of-ntuc-income.html

He spelled "Privatisation" as "pivatisation". I do not know how to capture a screenshot of his school boy error and upload to Sammyboy. The more computer savvy forum member here please help.

Does he need to spell when he used to have 2 PAs to help him. A reliable source told me that he is good at modern art, Picaso drawings. Can NTUC staff confirm this? He does not look like an artist, where are his works?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does he need to spell when he used to have 2 PAs to help him. A reliable source told me that he is good at modern art, Picaso drawings. Can NTUC staff confirm this? He does not look like an artist, where are his works?

He paints nudes??:biggrin: does a good impression of the SINgapore currency notes, so good that the experts, were fooled!:rolleyes:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He paints nudes??:biggrin: does a good impression of the SINgapore currency notes, so good that the experts, were fooled!:rolleyes:

I believe it is also referring to his planning skills, he will draw incoherent diagrams and expect his staff to decrypt what he wants.
And when they finally deciphered his intentions, they find his ideas modest and ridiculous. He wasts quite a bit of money over these. Like an Chinese imperial small rank mandarin, he does not consult - he just do what he wants.
doodles194.jpg