• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian admits he was SACKED from INCOME

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_21048461.jpg

PRESIDENTIAL hopeful and former NTUC Income chief Tan Kin Lian has revealed that he was asked to leave the insurance cooperative in 2006.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, he disclosed the reasons for his sudden departure from the company he helmed for nearly 30 years. 'When I ran NTUC, I ran it quite differently from what my board wanted. The board wanted NTUC to be more commercial. I wanted NTUC to be more cooperative. So I struggled with my board over the years,' said Mr Tan.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask to leave is very different from sack hor... Sacked still got some form of $$$ benefit... Leaving only save his FACE.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask to leave is very different from sack hor... Sacked still got some form of $$$ benefit... Leaving only save his FACE.

It is about saving face.

He is a likely pick by conservative older Chinese-educated voters who have issues with PAP?

Last edited:

kepala butoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the PAP mudslinging machinery kicks in. Don't you guys realize politics in Singapore has moved on from the famed days of the PAP smear?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is all a ploy to elect the Tan Jee Say guy in. We don't know anything about him yet everyone wants to vote him in