• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why MM & SM arrived in cars this year?

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not the first time this has occurred.

What, you expect them to walk into the stand? Where is the common sense?

Sheesh. You guys really like to complain for the sake of complaining.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's an open secret that a large block of tickets are reserved for FTrash, just like scholarships, varsity vacancies and job opportunities. Only the 66% coolie rice bowls still cheer at it!

Based on what assumptions do you reach this "open secret" conclusion?

Everything is about FTs. This being the biggest issue we have as a nation?

Really never fails to amaze me, the notion of some men.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should ask yrs great leader why every day talking about FTs.

Dont you have eyes and ears,shit!

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot it was a fantastic show,the best that we Sinkies can ever have,no doubt,PAP has set the highest standard ever.and they stop there about.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike previous years where Woody & Old Fart would make their entrance with the rest of the cabinet ministers, why were they treated differently this year where they were driven right to the front of the gallery, just like Ah Loong and Prata Man. Why so special?

B'cos this will be LKY's last NDP.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noted Ghoul and KY car plates were S2 and S3. Didn't catch Mai Hum's.. was it S1? Then what was prataman's?