• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why MM & SM arrived in cars this year?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike previous years where Woody & Old Fart would make their entrance with the rest of the cabinet ministers, why were they treated differently this year where they were driven right to the front of the gallery, just like Ah Loong and Prata Man. Why so special?

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike previous years where Woody & Old Fart would make their entrance with the rest of the cabinet ministers, why were they treated differently this year where they were driven right to the front of the gallery, just like Ah Loong and Prata Man. Why so special?

Bro, u expect them to come into the parade riding Super 4 motorbike meh?

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
the stupidity of the sinkies who attended the ndp really has me flabbergasted. there they are applauding, cheering and waving to a prataman who has been sucking their hard-earned money paid in taxes to get a multi-million salary in return for doing absolutely nothing! the prataman, as he waves back, must be thinking, "no where else can i get such a good deal. i leech the masses of their wealth, yet i get their adulation in return. this is better than tossing pratas!".

it truly is an amazingly ironic sight to behold.

panama

Alfrescian
Loyal
the stupidity of the sinkies who attended the ndp really has me flabbergasted. there they are applauding, cheering and waving to a prataman who has been sucking their hard-earned money paid in taxes to get a multi-million salary in return for doing absolutely nothing!

Maybe those cheering are just students and young adults who have not been conned yet or have not felt the effects of being conned.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The two are trying to hint that they are still in control despite the fragile and weak LHL. Why don't the two bastards just retire to spare us some savings from our hard-earned money.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It looks more like the Old Fart wanna ride in car car, but would look odd if Wooden didn't do so. Thus it ended up both came in car with Wooden tan dio!

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The two are trying to hint that they are still in control despite the fragile and weak LHL. Why don't the two bastards just retire to spare us some savings from our hard-earned money.

Every $100 they prevent from going into a welfare payment, their money is well earnt.

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not?...since it'll take only 20 mins MAX to travel from one pt of the island to another.

Er i though the LEEder doesn't want people to travel unnecessary...oops people = sinkees NOT elites

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=tborder id=post8630 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">
And if you're Old Fart, would you not double up in importing FTrash to replace such goondus?
<TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>yansen84
user_offline.gif
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_8630", true); </SCRIPT>
Registered
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jul 2008
<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>My Reputation:</LEGEND>Points: 10 / Power: 0
reputation_pos.gif
</FIELDSET>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_8630><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Re: Why MM & SM arrived in cars this year?
<HR style="COLOR: #989898; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #989898" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->the stupidity of the sinkies who attended the ndp really has me flabbergasted. there they are applauding, cheering and waving to a prataman who has been sucking their hard-earned money paid in taxes to get a multi-million salary in return for doing absolutely nothing! the prataman, as he waves back, must be thinking, "no where else can i get such a good deal. i leech the masses of their wealth, yet i get their adulation in return. this is better than tossing pratas!".

it truly is an amazingly ironic sight to behold.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>>How many sinkies can u count in the crowd, at least 40% FT....<<<

It's an open secret that a large block of tickets are reserved for FTrash, just like scholarships, varsity vacancies and job opportunities. Only the 66% coolie rice bowls still cheer at it!

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal

They just got their exemption from paying ERP :biggrin:

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
bobian, oldman just touched down in sg after he went to beijing to shake a few hands on the even of NDP. besides, age is catching on, so he also buay tahan the shuttling in n out. so if he has to arrive in a merc, it'd seem unfair if the seat warmer had to arrive on foot, so... they sequence for both to arrive in merc lor.

maybe its also part of their promotion drive to encourage sgporeans to buy cars, in lieu of the dip in COE prices lately. hence they can now afford 4 x merc, instead of the usual 2.

also, the F1 is coming soon, so they merely wanted to test the track conditions.

molly

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because they want to differentiate old blood and young blood