• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pics of PRC chiobus (or not) on deathrow

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m

pic5.jpg
Taojing was sentenced to death for carrying drugs for her boyfriend.

<tbody>
</tbody>

pic6.jpg
She was originally from Yunnan.

<tbody>
</tbody>

pic7.jpg

She was sentenced to death in 1991.​

pic8.jpg
Taojing in court.

<tbody>
</tbody>

pic9.jpg

At 20 years old, she was one of the youngest female criminals to be executed.

pic10.jpg
Taojing having her last meal before her execution.

<tbody>
</tbody>

pic11.jpg

Taojing's body after she was executed.

pic12.jpg

Feng Cuiqiong was executed by firing.

<tbody>
</tbody>

pic13.jpg
She was sentenced to death for drug trafficking.

<tbody>
</tbody>

pic14.jpg
She was also from Yunnan and was 21-years-old when she was executed.

<tbody>
</tbody>

pic15.jpg
Song Dan was executed for plotting, kidnapping and murdering her boyfriend.

<tbody>
</tbody>

pic16.jpg
She claimed that she was getting money to see her idol.

<tbody>
</tbody>

pic18.jpg
Lai Xiangjian was executed for allegedly killing her own husband with her lover.

<tbody>
</tbody>

pic25.jpg
In a tragic love story, Liu Yu murdered her boyfriend after his family could not accept her.

<tbody>
</tbody>

m

pic26.jpg
She was arrested by the police after she went to buy sleeping pills to commit suicide.

<tbody>
</tbody>

m

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lai Xiangjian was executed for allegedly killing her own husband with her lover.
I will die for her.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi all, you all like to watch these sort of things? Go down 风行 and download these 2 programs. 说事拉理 and 王刚讲故事。alot of these PRC sob story. Last night just watch one cute PRC cunt who killed her husband with her lover she met on the Internet 5 years ago. Apparently the lover had refused to marry her, that's why she agreed to the match make marriage with her husband. And all these 5 years, the dumb PRC cunt did not know the lover was actually a butch! You can watch by going to YouTube and search under 王刚讲故事20100506痴情的女杀手。

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Another PRC crime on YouTube. After raping and murdering the girl, opening challenge the police to catch him by showing his face on the CCTV. What an idiot!

王刚讲故事20100617追击色魔小白

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL!... She can come to me now and I will welcome her with my open arms. kekeke... But we know there is no such thing.

i also want her this seven month ghost festival ...she can make me doggie her at the celling ...:wink:

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sad to see that the barbaric drug war started by USA is being used by PRC to execute mass number of victims. Sadly, singapore also particple in this losing drug war against victim of drugs.