• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof of religious people becoming retards.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
7mins into the video. It explains that the religious person who start to talk like a retard actually has most of her brain function shut down. Meanwhile, the non-religious person still maintain most of her thinking ability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0w7KF9eT0
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wt0w7KF9eT0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
7mins into the video. It explains that the religious person who start to talk like a retard actually has most of her brain function shut down. Meanwhile, the non-religious person still maintain most of her thinking ability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0w7KF9eT0
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wt0w7KF9eT0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

life is about growing and evolving, this is a natural fact. when a person is subjected to religious beliefs, they are held back by some one else's opinion. that's like trying to stop a tree from growing, you allow it to exist, but try to halt it's growth to a fixed point. that goes against nature. the tree may still try to grow, but it might turn out all warped and uneven looking. this is what happens to people on the inside when you push a limited belief system on them.:smile:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is correct.
ideology and concepts changed over time, we cannot stay put on text written in the dark age of human history who have no trainings in science to talk about meaning of life and existence of god.
people have not come to the idea that if they can acccept modern days' religions, why not accept those of the past like gods of roman, greeks, india and su mu kong?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
We've moved beyond the age of enlightenment by over three hundred years.

Looking around, there're still large populations of our species that find comfort remaining in the medieval times.

Cheers!

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im an agnostic that use to be an Atheist for a while. I believe in God but not in Religion. I move from having a Religion to being an Athiest was, I just couldnt understand why kids and babies were dying in 10s of Thousands EACH DAY from Mal-nutritious and starvation, which is the most basic survival tool for humans, Why were they born into poverty just to die a week after birth? I was also thinking Why dont god help this people and why would god want to bring religion into our life and segregate human beings and hate one another(No other type of war other then Religion war has killed so many Man,Children and Women) So i became an Athiest(This happen when i was in aus), After i came back, I started to get abit more deeper and deeper into the Universe and galaxies, And it is just mind-boggling to think that all this millions and millions of galaxies in the universe just pops out from nothing without any meaning, It just boogles your mind thinking about the Cosmos. So now i just play it Safe.

I set 4 rules of life for myself.

Dont Harm anyone verbally.
Dont Harm anyone Psychically.
Be kind, Gentle and Understanding to all Humans & Animals.
And Finally Help others whenever you can.

So i guess if i just follow this 4 rules that i have set for myself, I should be alright and have not Sin and am a Good person and have not dont anything wrong if god really exist.(I dont need a book to tell me how to live my life and all that Crap that comes with it and i dont believe in destiny. Why would i be put on this earth if destiny exist, So they is nothing for me to learn here. I only believe that my birth and death is dictator. Everything else in between is created by my own self. What i do today, will reflect how i am tomorrow + Good and Bad luck every once in awhile, Also i believe in Energy, As in good vides and bad vides, for an example. You hang with a group of people who are always negative about life, Their energy will be absorbed by you and you will be a negative person too OR for example, I wake up and say fark this life, Im giving myself bad energy and the entire the will be sucky. The world is a crazy place, So just live a life of simplistic and look at things in a positive way and all will be ok.

Just my 2 cent worth on how i would like to live my life.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking bout the video, I think she was feeling calm and good is because of the Morphine.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
And btw, The hell is an Athiest minister? She is making athiest as a religion. B.s ... And can someone up my reputation, I cant even edit my post and need a moderator to post. Damn dont anyone love me?

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
......, I just couldnt understand why kids and babies were dying in 10s of Thousands EACH DAY from Mal-nutritious and starvation, which is the most basic survival tool for humans, Why were they born into poverty just to die a week after birth? ........

Millions of people in Africa, sub-Sahara regions, Latin American countries and the Philippine are either Muslims or Christians. The problem with these two religions is that they are strictly against birth control. In the early days of these two religions they needed manpower for fighting purposes and they wrote in their so-called holy books that god wanted the followers to make babies. So making babies in these poverty infested countries is looked upon as obeying god's commandment. But sadly the god who told them to make babies is failing to provide sustenance. I hope that western countries and the UN that send humanitarian aid also include condoms to prevent more babies from coming into this world. Also the Arab counties and the Vatican should assume responsibility and take immediate steps to save their flock from carrying the begging bowl.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Millions of people in Africa, sub-Sahara regions, Latin American countries and the Philippine are either Muslims or Christians. The problem with these two religions is that they are strictly against birth control. In the early days of these two religions they needed manpower for fighting purposes and they wrote in their so-called holy books that god wanted the followers to make babies. So making babies in these poverty infested countries is looked upon as obeying god's commandment. But sadly the god who told them to make babies is failing to provide sustenance. I hope that western countries and the UN that send humanitarian aid also include condoms to prevent more babies from coming into this world. Also the Arab counties and the Vatican should assume responsibility and take immediate steps to save their flock from carrying the begging bowl.

in thailand abortion is illegal ...cause thai is a Buddhist country .

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im an agnostic that use to be an Atheist for a while. I believe in God but not in Religion. I move from having a Religion to being an Athiest was, I just couldnt understand why kids and babies were dying in 10s of Thousands EACH DAY from Mal-nutritious and starvation, which is the most basic survival tool for humans, Why were they born into poverty just to die a week after birth? I was also thinking Why dont god help this people and why would god want to bring religion into our life and segregate human beings and hate one another(No other type of war other then Religion war has killed so many Man,Children and Women) So i became an Athiest(This happen when i was in aus), After i came back, I started to get abit more deeper and deeper into the Universe and galaxies, And it is just mind-boggling to think that all this millions and millions of galaxies in the universe just pops out from nothing without any meaning, It just boogles your mind thinking about the Cosmos. So now i just play it Safe.

I set 4 rules of life for myself.

Dont Harm anyone verbally.
Dont Harm anyone Psychically.
Be kind, Gentle and Understanding to all Humans & Animals.
And Finally Help others whenever you can.

So i guess if i just follow this 4 rules that i have set for myself, I should be alright and have not Sin and am a Good person and have not dont anything wrong if god really exist.(I dont need a book to tell me how to live my life and all that Crap that comes with it and i dont believe in destiny. Why would i be put on this earth if destiny exist, So they is nothing for me to learn here. I only believe that my birth and death is dictator. Everything else in between is created by my own self. What i do today, will reflect how i am tomorrow + Good and Bad luck every once in awhile, Also i believe in Energy, As in good vides and bad vides, for an example. You hang with a group of people who are always negative about life, Their energy will be absorbed by you and you will be a negative person too OR for example, I wake up and say fark this life, Im giving myself bad energy and the entire the will be sucky. The world is a crazy place, So just live a life of simplistic and look at things in a positive way and all will be ok.

Just my 2 cent worth on how i would like to live my life.

Have you considered the concept of randomness of possibilities?

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
in thailand abortion is illegal ...cause thai is a Buddhist country .

Agreed, so is in many other countries. But are they fanatical like Muslims and Christians, particularly Catholics? Anyone who can think and not allow religious beliefs to brainwash them, can rationalize that when food is scarce it is foolhardy to bring a life into the world.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;3yXthdWtU-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yXthdWtU-A&feature=related[/video]

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
to me, "God" will be the inter-dimensional entity that set forth the being of the universe and set the law of physics for matters to form, followed by elements, stars, constellation to form and create other elements, and lead from one end to another. Our purpose is to fulfill what our existence is meant to be, as an intelligent beings or races. we have our conscience as our brain's neural system is complex enough. and perhaps the day we expire, probably our conscious will travel to another dimension and maybe meet with the almighty that created all. we have have heard of ghosts and they appear/disappear at their will. which mean they are inter-dimensional. somewhat like a 3D beings invade into a 2D world. who knows...

but i know one thing for sure; sticking with these medieval religion is NOT the way to go.