• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best burgers in sinkieland. Anybody tried them? Comments pls..

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I season the beef with hp sauce, pepper and chopped onion, add abit of tapioca flour to bind. Cook medium to well.

Since you like to cook, maybe can try buy grounded mutton or beef. Season with a little pepper and salt. Throw this into the half cooked rice and stir, continue cooking the rice as usual. Yummy. My grandfather used to put some butter into the half cooked rice and stir as well.

How do you make your burgers or do you?

When I do the groceries, I just buy the cheap the ready ground beef. But my wife gets the butcher to grind sirloin when she buys it. For the spaghetti meat sauce.

We enjoy cooking.

Cheers!

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Hit List - Best Burgers in Singapore
dB Bistro Moderne to Morton's - here are our picks for best burgers
The-Hit-List---Best-Burgers-in-Singapore-7682.jpg

Although once simply ground meat on a bun, burgers in Singapore have become a mark of culinary bragging rights, with Singapore restaurants offering up tons of variations in addition to gourmet patties. Veggie or rice burger anyone?

But, at the end of the day, the juicy hamburger with all of its beefy goodness and sinfully good toppings still remains the ultimate comfort food. 

We find the five best burgers in Singapore to sink your teeth into.

get your fucking elitist taste out of my uncaring sheep face!!

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, man. all the burgers on your list is making more 100% profit. i rather tell them to rob bank or go eat buffet.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you make your burgers or do you?

I attempted making own patties once, but they didn't bind well together when I grilled them. Since then when I wanted to bbq hamburger, I buy the ready made patties. However I will readily order burgers when eating out. To answer your question - actually I don't.

For backyard barbecue, I like doing ribs - slow cook baby back over indirect charcoal. To me, that's the best way to laze off a weekend evening.

Cheers!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "secret" to good tasting meat is to cook it at between 60-80 degree cel. This temperature range the meat will not disintegrate and will cook nicely.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
At that temp, water wont even boil. LOL!
You'll guarantee to lau sai whole day.

The "secret" to good tasting meat is to cook it at between 60-80 degree cel. This temperature range the meat will not disintegrate and will cook nicely.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like kong bah bao.

Too atas for me, there was this expensive burger advertised a few years ago for like more than a hundred dollars. It comes with foie gras, wagyu beef and the works.

I am a burger fan and the best burger i had is this

dsc_2061.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gourmet burger not for me. If ready to pay gourmet price, I never go for burger, might as well go for steak. But I do bite burger sometime for quick lunch. I like Burger King Whopper since schooldays.

Agree absolutely. Burger is for a quite bite on the go, nothing to do with gourment. Higher-class restaurants are introducing hyped-up and dressed-up burgers on their menus because the fast food culture in past decades produced many nouveau riche who has the money but not the class of taste buds to match. It's easy to make good margin profits from burgers with these people around. Come on, what's a burger? Bun wrapped around ground patty with some sauce and veggies. How big and good can that get? If you want it big, buy two burgers from a fast food joint. If you want it good, go to a restaurant and order a steak.