• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Come My Reputation Pts Can Go Down One ???!!!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe because of infraction. I not sure about point system and what's the significance. Normally if ppl up me, I up them back done out of courtesy. Or up ppl to say thank you.

eh............just saw my Rep Pts go down ....................how come ah ?

i thought can only go up ???

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe because of infraction. I not sure about point system and what's the significance. Normally if ppl up me, I up them back done out of courtesy. Or up ppl to say thank you.

eh................now my Rep Pts go up higher than before.....................how come so strange one ?

how to give other people points leh ?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh................now my Rep Pts go up higher than before.....................how come so strange one ?

Left bottom of the post... got one sheriff logo...lol...
Up u before...u hv 25 pts b4 ma... now someone up u lo...
But u no points now... so wait till u get 36 points...

Guys.. up this GOD la... I like his posting ...lol... :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I just gave u a couple of points since its looking low and u don't get moderated, but seriously want points for what man? :biggrin:

Captain America

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Alamak. Where got go down? All i see is up. From 25pts to 26pts then 33pts and now 39pts so it has been profitable for you. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why get so worked up over forum points?

Nowadays people zap me I also bo chap chin chai one. :p

Rep points here is really cannot redeem for NTUC vouchers one. :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ur call to contribute points to GIMD lor.:biggrin:

no leh, rich indo but not my gf. 1 gt bf. the other gt goot goot degree. hard to woo. i only society university.:(

Ai yoh..bro..
Like that you keep continue to wash ur current gf panty liao lor... :biggrin:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally I support GOD IS MY DOG bro.

He is those that really read a lot of Financial News & Alternative Information and is willing to Challenge the status quo, and social norm thinking.

I do agree with a lot of GOD IS MY DOG bro's postings, and I think he deserve his points.

Whereas there are some who post a lot of bullshit, mo lei tao 没里头, sniggering, sarcasm, without substance.

GOD IS MY DOG bro! I am with you! Keep your good works, I enjoy your postings, and intellectual discourse.

Cheers!