• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy maid kena possessed by ghost on first day of hungry ghost month.....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
so donch play play arh....u think u write nonsense abt hungry ghost month in this forum very funny rite?... u think bor tai chi rite? wait u kena possessed like dis maid, then we see whether is it still funny or not? :rolleyes::oIo:

20110801_km_lcn_maid_stabbed1_img_main.jpg

A maid is suspected of being possessed on the first day of the Ghost Month yesterday.

The 29-year-old Filipino maid is two days into her new job when she stabbed her own neck with a knife.

Prior to the gruesome (and no doubt painful) deed, the maid had complained many times about being "watched".

She had just been brought to her new employer at Blk 183, Stirling Rd, when she began saying she was being "watched". Yesterday evening, her employers found her sitting in a corner of the kitchen, unresponsive to their calls.

When the employers went to the maid, they were shocked to discover that she had stabbed a knife into her throat. Before them, the maid shuddered and the knife fell to the floor. An ambulance was immediately summoned and the maid is now warded in an intensive care unit.

The police have confirmed that a report was lodged on this case, but declined comment as it is under investigation.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao,

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
stay in stirling rd ...hmmmmm...there is one tuabui cheebye kia here who also stay in stirling rd leh....maybe bob sim aka leetahbar is stalking this pinoy maid..:rolleyes: fucking bob sim kheng hwee aka leetahbar is a cheebye pervert horny bastard :oIo:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only dumb fucks will believe in this ghost nonsense. Basically the maid got mental problem and may be suffering from depression. To blame it on a non-proven and non-existing reasons only make you look like a mental retard.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will see many people in IMH also see ghosts. Some of them also talking to the ghosts, but if you don't believe me, go there yourself. IMH is open and anyone can visit and enjoy the company of "people who see ghosts." No restrictions for outside visitors and I know becos' I have done some contract work there for a short time. There is even one guy who cycles around taking down car numbers becos his ghostly boss appointed him as car park attendant.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
so donch play play arh....u think u write nonsense abt hungry ghost month in this forum very funny rite?... u think bor tai chi rite? wait u kena possessed like dis maid, then we see whether is it still funny or not? :rolleyes::oIo:

The police have confirmed that a report was lodged on this case, but declined comment as it is under investigation.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao,

Let's wait and see whilst the cops go consult the medium.

Cheers!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will see many people in IMH also see ghosts. Some of them also talking to the ghosts, but if you don't believe me, go there yourself. IMH is open and anyone can visit and enjoy the company of "people who see ghosts." No restrictions for outside visitors and I know becos' I have done some contract work there for a short time. There is even one guy who cycles around taking down car numbers becos his ghostly boss appointed him as car park attendant.

IMH....hmmm...have to ask krafty liao...he is a former inmates there...he now still on medication....:wink: