• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

From Mr Chen to parents and kids facing PSLE later...

applei

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.facebook.com/notes/chen-show-mao/psle/178350622230206

Hmm, just over two months left till the PSLE...

Boys and Girls, please come up with a study plan for the next two months if you have not yet done so. Discuss it with your parents, teachers or others who know you and your syllabus to make sure that it is a realistic plan. That means you should leave plenty of time for rest and sleep. Once you have a plan, try your best to follow it and not waste time or energy worrying about the exam, since you are already trying your best.

All good wishes to you.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.facebook.com/notes/chen-show-mao/psle/178350622230206

Hmm, just over two months left till the PSLE...

Boys and Girls, please come up with a study plan for the next two months if you have not yet done so. Discuss it with your parents, teachers or others who know you and your syllabus to make sure that it is a realistic plan. That means you should leave plenty of time for rest and sleep. Once you have a plan, try your best to follow it and not waste time or energy worrying about the exam, since you are already trying your best.

All good wishes to you.

Haha! Are you asking the children to plan their revision or the parents to plan it for them? From what I know, my son is still enjoying himself, asking for more games and tv time, for me to go out enjoy with my husband and leave him alone to enjoy himself! :biggrin: