• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The most powerful pair of boobs in the world belongs to .....

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
20080811.195028_taoli.jpg

"what about my boobie stroke?"

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought she must be Anna Nicole Smith! She suffocate her Billionaire husband with her huge asset, into giving her all the $$$...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumbfuck stupid sinkies like me can only beg for cyber reputation points over here to boost my extremely low self-esteem , what do you expect?

cb kia tonychat,

begging around for rep pts again is it :oIo::oIo::oIo:

pathetic pimp. just like u go around begging your thai prostitute ladyboy wife's angmor clients for tips. :oIo::oIo: disgraceful. pui!!

M

Magoichi Saika

Now that everyone knows that I am a fake Thai wannabe residing in sinkieland, let's examine if my life have changed for the better. When i wake up tomorrow morning, i will still have the following traits:

Sinkie mentality
Can't spell correctly
Ball-less in real life
Speaks disgusting Singlish
Owe army friend money and still refused to pay up
Those who are on my side will be knighted by me in cyberspace which is a joke
Begs for points but ended up being exposed which is truly pathetic
Thai OKT who pimps my ladyboy wife in sammyboy sex forum
Expect others to make sacrifices while waiting to reap benefits at their expenses.
Internet is my boasting space

In short, my life's still FUCKED UP AS HELL :(:(:(

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.