• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Norway shooting suspect is going to stay in this prison

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
norway_halden_prison.jpg

article-1277158-0985D624000005DC-56_634x423.jpg

norway_prison_4.jpg

luxurious_halden_prison_norway_18.jpg

norway_halden_prison2.jpg

norway_halden_prison3.jpg

norway-prison01.jpg

636_072611_fx_oslo_prison.jpg

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's a calculated move for this guy... i think maybe he planned for this, and knows that there is no such thing as capital punishment in Norway... that is for HUMAN RIGHTS! who says that there isn't terrorist in Europe? The westerners are always so fucking biased... now they will have to think harder.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i doubt so, now in norway there are thousand of people want to kill him with their own hands. I bet they will find a way to make him suffer very hard in prison for 20-30 years.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now even with Michael Scofield also cannot break him out... he surely will be assfucked by many Norwegians...

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
shiok man. i wanna be a terrorist in norway too. buying an apartment like that in spore will cost around 1 million dollars lo.

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
i doubt so, now in norway there are thousand of people want to kill him with their own hands. I bet they will find a way to make him suffer very hard in prison for 20-30 years.

Most Norwegians still support no death penalty, it is the lenient sentence he is likely to get that they are angry about.