• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remember our SMRT Collision @Clementi Station?

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will like to make noise and comments about train accident in PRC. Sure! Because they had let their own minds slipped away from the painful memories of SMRT train collision at the Clementi station, years ago.

Remember that PAP?
:oIo:

SMRT train stopped at the station, another train arrived from behind and hit the front train in the ass. Hundreds were injured. Hospitals recalled off duty doctors and nurses to handle. SCDF ambulance no enough.

Big Time Ku-Ku.

They said the cause was Oily Tracks.

Why? Because a maintenance train Lao-Sai there the night before, leaking so much oil on the tracks, until breaks also no more effects. :oIo::oIo::mad:

After the accident lots of scandals were covered up.

Among that, there was an UNCLAIMED HUMAN FINGER left on the floor of the MRT Train. :eek::*:

What does that mean? A finger on the floor, but no one in hospital was found to have lost it!

What did that mean? PAP won't tell.

I will tell!

That means an illegal alien FT broke his / her fucking finger, dare not go to hospital, fear ICA / mata arrest, jail rotan and deportation.

Simple?

That is PAP's Singapore for you!

Uniquely SG!

= Unclaimed Human Finger in MRT Collision.

:mad::oIo:

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
99.999% of the truth is that an over-stayer most likely Bangladeshi lost a finger in the accident. He will bandage it himself ask his friend (who has work permit) to buy medicine. Continue to work illegally in SG.

While WKS the Home Team minister & Who that MOM minister continued to draw their million dollar salaries. :oIo:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the first time I've heard of any "unclaimed" finger accusation. Any links, article to support your claims?

dankos

This is the first time I've heard of any "unclaimed" finger accusation. Any links, article to support your claims?

support simi lancheow fat ass.. u mean like that 2 angmors that support your ernomous weight when u drop from the sky like a pig. that kind of support is it. tiu.

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you haven't heard about the Clementi collision, you must be little boy. The Clementi collision happened before 1998. Goto the National Library to check ST archives if you want proof.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you haven't heard about the Clementi collision, you must be little boy. The Clementi collision happened before 1998. Goto the National Library to check ST archives if you want proof.

1)Yes I was too young to remember

2)I did bother to check, it happened in 1993

3)No similar accident have happened since then

4)I cannot find any article that indicated a missing finger other then the claim above hence I asked for clarification

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1)Yes I was too young to remember

2)I did bother to check, it happened in 1993

3)No similar accident have happened since then

4)I cannot find any article that indicated a missing finger other then the claim above hence I asked for clarification

==

bro..dun believe everything in the papers...there are lots of things the papers dun leeport.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
why neber leave the finger there for rightful owner to claim :confused:
the rightful owner would've noticed it, as it would stick out like a "sore thumb":p

Happened on 5/8/93..train running at full capacity..1800 passengers...156 injured.

No mention of missing fingers..Google.."Clementi Train Crash"