• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

21 yo PRC faggot mocks SGeans on youTube. Old Man Lee welcomes this kind of talent?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: 21 yo PRC faggot mocks SGeans on youTube. Old Man Lee welcomes this kind of talen

He's spot on about sinkies being descendants of peasant stock. I've been saying the same thing since day one.

It explains why Sinkies are so useless.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 21 yo PRC faggot mocks SGeans on youTube. Old Man Lee welcomes this kind of talen

P1-Jul26-Tue.jpg

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

PRC monkey come to SG study private school yet so haolian :rolleyes:

SG employers will probably hire him & offer him a much higher salary than local NUS graduates who went through the mainstream of SG education.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

is he a gay or a tranny??? fuck!!! this is the kind of people what our gov attracts everyday!!! 物以类聚!!! look at dragon prince u will know what im talking about.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

whenthis faggot individual is finally caught , borrow sam's ' electrocution ' computer ( see cloudburst thread post # 18 ) and shove it up his gaping asshole. And that's for starters. :p :p

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Who is able to track down this cheebye kia?

If can find out where he works, then will be quite fun.

hi there

1. that ah tiong looks very queer leh!
2. come on, forget about such specimen.
3. move on man.

中国Power

Alfrescian
Loyal

you singaporeans got no sense of humour?

Or you dun get it because he is speaking in proper mandarin?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Hmmm......let me contemplate your words, while I am banging your whore sister in Geylang tonight.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sense of humour is laughing away as i stamp on your dick while you groan in pain.

中国Power

Alfrescian
Loyal

By all means, go ahead.

While you are paying for the service, I'm getting it free from your sisters who loves a nice fuck.

Hmmm......let me contemplate your words, while I am banging your whore sister in Geylang tonight.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
He's spot on about me loving to kam angmor lancheow. I've been saying the same thing since day one.

It explains why i am so fucking useless. btw i love riding bicycle without the seat

thank you for being honest.

Hilarious:biggrin:

Last edited:

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal

These are what he said:

N年前老子来到了新加坡!!!!!!!!!
于是就踏上了尼玛不归路啊!!!!!!!!!
为神马是尼玛不归路啊 一来就签了卖身契啊!!!!!!
本科毕业后卖6年 研究生也得卖3年啊!!!!!!!!
毕业也走不了啊!!!!!有木有!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

新加坡的电不要钱啊!!!!!!!!!
外面北纬一度烈日炎炎 恨不得裸奔啊!!!!!!!!!
一进图书馆就得上毛衣啊!!!!!!!!!!再进office就得上棉袄啊!!!!!!!!!
听说过30度还穿羽绒服的吗 来新加坡看看吧 有木有!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Singlish绝对是一门独立的语言啊!!!!!!!!
老子十几二十年学滴中文 英文 日文 法文 全都木有用啊!!!!木有用!!!!!!
介种普通话 粤语 潮汕话 客家话 闽南话 福建话 马来话 印度语和英格丽是的混合体
是世界上任何一门语言都无法媲美的啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
胖不说胖 高不说高 叫很大只!!!!!!!只你妹啊!!!!!你妹才很大只!!!!!!
工作不叫工作 非叫做工!!!!!天天问你在哪里做工!!!!!!
老子文化人好不好 不是做苦力!!!!!!!!做你妹工啊!!!!!!!!!
海螺不叫海螺 叫贡贡 蚬子不叫蚬子 叫拉拉!!!!!!!
喃爸才是公公 喃妈才是拉拉!!!!!起这么个biang名 我怎么吃得进去!!!!!!!!!
三不叫斯瑞 叫锤 数个数吧 万吐锤!!!!!真是想锤人啊 人啊 阿!!!!!!!!

问个时间吧 3点10分 叫3点2个字!!!!!!!!!!
2你奶啊 表上写2 你就2!!!!!!!!!!有木有啊!!!!!!!!!!
去个地铁吧 问subway在哪里!!!!人以为我要吃三明治!!!!!!!!!!!!
MRT有木有!!!尼玛姐姐第一次粗国啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

打个taxi吧 叫的士听不懂啊!!!!!!银家叫德士!!!!德尼玛啊!!!!!!!!
一上车德士安扣就开始BB了!!!!!!!!!!!!
你哪儿来的啊 中国啊 中国穷啊 中国有楼房么 中国银能吃饱饭么!!!!!!!!!!!!
中国穷尼玛啊!!!!!你往上推两辈 你爷爷不是中国银么!!!!!!!!!
还是被当童工卖到南洋做苦力的 怪不得不叫工作叫做工!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
吃不饱尼玛啊!!!!!!你没看见姐这么大只么!!!!!!!!!!!!!
大只不好啊!!!!!!!姐中国银 就大只怎么着!!!!!!!!!!!
你的矮是终身的 姐的胖却是暂时的!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

新加坡绝对是个小联合国啊!!!!有木有啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
能把各种肤色各种信仰的人聚集在介么个小小岛上 世界也就是星星国了吧!!!!!!!
这边白银MM兽白腿 那边黑银妹妹兽白牙!!!!!!!!!
再来个印度MM兽气味!!!!!!!!都那个味了 再喷点香水!!!!!!
有木有!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
我说马来MM 你肿么那么黑 么白腿么白牙么气味 你就只能兽孩子了吧!!!!!!!
左一个生 有一个生!!!!!!出门不拖10个孩子证明不了你的生育能力是不!!!!!!!
你们给李家王朝愁坏了知道不!!!!!这边华人一个不生!!!!那边喃门就可劲生!!!!!!

新加坡虽然人种多啊 但是都必须和平共处啊!!!!!!!!!!
谁敢挑事 抽鞭子啊!!!!!!!!不是SM啊!!!!!!你是M也经不起啊!!!!!!
一鞭子皮开 两鞭子肉绽 三鞭子露骨 四鞭子你就什么生活也不能自理了!!!!!!!!
有木有!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

新加坡的烟啊!!!!!是别的国家10倍的价格也就不说了啊!!!!!
但是那个烟盒图案能不能不整那样啊!!!!!!!!!
不是烂手烂脚 就是死孩子!!!!!!!!
怎么该!!!!!怎么该!!!!!!!!!!
不抽滴银看着也被恶心死啊!!!!!

新加坡的美食啊!!!!!!!!美!!!!!泥马啊!!!!!!
连吃个鱼片汤都有四十八种不同组合啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
加奶不加奶啊!!!!!!组米粉幼米粉啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
板面,面线啊!!!!!!!鱼片,炸鱼,鱼头啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
再点个鸡饭吧!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
是鸡饭 鸭饭 叉烧 烧肉饭啊!!!!!鸡胸 鸡腿 还是鸡尾啊!!!!!!!
有骨还是没骨啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!有木有啊!!!!!!!!!
等点完了老子饿死鸟啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

介就是多元文化的新加坡啊!!!!!!!哇劳唉!!!!
在新加坡生活的中国人!!!!!!你伤不起啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He's spot on about sinkies being descendants of peasant stock. I've been saying the same thing since day one.

It explains why Sinkies are so useless.

and ball-less

S

Sauron

Now that everyone knows that I am a fake Thai wannabe residing in sinkieland, let's examine if my life have changed for the better. When i wake up tomorrow morning, i will still have the following traits:

Sinkie mentality
Can't spell correctly
Ball-less in real life
Speaks disgusting Singlish
Owe army friend money and still refused to pay up
Those who are on my side will be knighted by me in cyberspace which is a joke
Begs for points but ended up being exposed which is truly pathetic
Thai OKT who pimps my ladyboy wife in sammyboy sex forum
Expect others to make sacrifices while waiting to reap benefits at their expenses.
Internet is my boasting space

In short, my life's still FUCKED UP AS HELL :(:(:(

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/0...t-prc-talent-for-self-made-racist-video-clip/

Police report lodged against PRC ‘talent’ for self-made ‘racist’ video clip
A police report has been lodged against 21 year old PRC ‘talent and Singapore PR Wang Peng Fei (王鹏飞) for uttering racist remarks against Singapore women in a self-made video clip which has gone viral in cyberspace.

Wang reportedly came to study in Singapore and graduated from EASB (East Asia Institute of Management) in 2008. In the 3 minute 50 second video, Wang hurled vicious attacks on Singaporeans including describing its local Chinese as descendents of poor Chinese coolies.

The report was lodged yesterday online by pro-Singaporean leader Alex Tan Zhi Xiang who contested in the recent general election against Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in Ang Mo Kio GRC where his team garnered a respectable 31 percent of the votes.

Wang has since made a public apology online in which he said the video was made for ’self-entertainment’ only and he was ’sorry’ for hurting the feelings of ordinary Singaporeans.

It is highly unlikely that the pro-foreigner Singapore police will dare to take any action against Wang, a PRC ‘talent’ so desired by PAP supreme leader Lee Kuan Yew.

Last year, three Singapore polytechnic students were arrested one day after posting mild jokes about Indians on Facebook and their names were splashed all over the papers to destroy their futures deliberately.

However, when a similar report was made against a 24 year old PRC deliveryman a month ago for making similar racist remarks, the Singapore police dragged its feet over the case and dared not arrest the offender.

In all likelihood, the PAP regime is probably now ‘begging’ Wang to take up Singapore citizenship and therefore the police will not dare to ‘touch’ him especially when Lee Kuan Yew has recently proclaimed that Singapore owes its ’success’ today to foreigners like Wang.

Let's see...

What can the police do about it. When sinkies are insulted, the only thing is to call the police? Why can't you dumbfucks just accept the truth. that is his honest opinion.

Please answer this question? what can the police do about it?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-jS5aM_Liy4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

can you make out what he is talking about?

Last edited:
C

Cao Ren

Now that everyone knows that I am a fake Thai wannabe residing in sinkieland, let's examine if my life have changed for the better. When i wake up tomorrow morning, i will still have the following traits:

Sinkie mentality
Can't spell correctly
Ball-less in real life
Speaks disgusting Singlish
Owe army friend money and still refused to pay up
Those who are on my side will be knighted by me in cyberspace which is a joke
Begs for points but ended up being exposed which is truly pathetic
Thai OKT who pimps my ladyboy wife in sammyboy sex forum
Expect others to make sacrifices while waiting to reap benefits at their expenses.
Internet is my boasting space

In short, my life's still FUCKED UP AS HELL :(:(:(

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tonychat, your mouth v itchy? Wan me to kick ur ass again is it?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tonychat, your mouth v itchy? Wan me to kick ur ass again is it?

who the fuck are you anyway?? go and screw yourself!!!!

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who wants to get knighted by me in cyberspace? Quick! Por my lumpar now! :p:p:p

Pathetic. :biggrin:

Last edited: