• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie who thinks the country should evolve around him....

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time for underground link between CPF Building and Tanjong Pagar Mrt Station?
04:45 AM Jul 25, 2011

My office recently moved into the CPF Building in Robinson Road. I now join the many workers who traverse three pedestrian crossings each workday, rain or shine, between the Tanjong Pagar MRT Station and the building.

It is surprising that, in the 23 years the station has been in operation, no underpass has been built to connect it to the CPF Building.

Has the Land Transport Authority not explored extending the underpass now connecting AXA Tower across Maxwell Road to a new entry/exit just outside the CPF Building?

An underground link is a seamless, safe connection for train commuters and longer "green" time for vehicles plying the major thoroughfares above.

Letter from Gurmit Singh Kullar

http://www.todayonline.com/Voices/E...n-CPF-Building-and-Tanjong-Pagar-Mrt-Station?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye Sinkie, might as well ask for an expressway from his house straight to his office building

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn bloody bayi...

He think he is one big fuck but LTA will just ignore a small fuck like him

Go and dig that tunnel underpass yourself lah...

BAYI WHAT COLOUR?..:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
bhai_gurmej_singh.jpg

Why sun so glaring? Can make it less bright for ME? :cool:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... My office recently moved into the CPF Building in Robinson Road ...

Letter from Gurmit Singh Kullar
ah gurmit ...

ask ur coy big boss 2 mov ur offis in2 ur haus ... lidat u dun nid 2 go out 2 work ... no worry about rain or shine or crossing roads ...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously a PR who doesn't know how things work in Spore:smile:

No matter how logical the question or request is, unless you are LKY or one of the elites, you won't be entertained:rolleyes:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cheebye Sinkie, might as well ask for an expressway from his house straight to his office building

hi there

1. this keling prick thinks that he is made of paper or wood.
2. light & dry.
3. rainy days kena wet, hot days kena burnt.
4. a total disgrace to the human race.
5. what if it works in istana?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see any government building with direct underpass-to-basement entry, with or without being near to a MRT station. You always have to enter through road-level entrance; there's no connection even if there's an underpass nearby. Go figure. :wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see any government building with direct underpass-to-basement entry, with or without being near to a MRT station. You always have to enter through road-level entrance; there's no connection even if there's an underpass nearby. Go figure. :wink:

Would that include "the" house at Oxley & the Istana:confused:

Some speculate that there is a tunnel, maybe even a mini MRT system for the old one's conveniance :smile: It could also be used for a quick getaway if there's a revolution :rolleyes: