• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time to move this classic pic to tis new forum

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
OO5O.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder I felt like there were something missing or lacking in this new forum. It's been only a short while but the classic pic is back! :biggrin:

Kenshinng

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha it has since been posted in a few other threads already...i wonder how Mdm Ho looked when she was 18 years old.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sent it to the Prisons Service to help reform sex offenders. Guarantee to make them loose interest in sex forever.

japarmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it I think the "one peanut" currency note was more popular.

This photo, which is on the http://www.yeocheowtong.com website brings in hundreds of visitors every day.

The peanut currency may have been more popular in Singapore, but the Goh spanking photo has achieved world-wide fame. It's got more international appeal.

I'm really putting Goh back on the map, and would not be surprised to see a big political comeback for him, thanks to me.

Here is just one of the sites that has picked up on the great photo: http://www.youtube.com/user/EducatedFetishes.

Someday, Goh Chok Tong is gonna thank me for all this!

PS: Glad to see you are back!

japarmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he going to spank her or is he going to................. :rolleyes:

Oh no! God forbid! How can anyone think such a thing of Wooden...

bcgohchoktong2.jpg

Ex-PM Goh (吳作棟) criticizes "quitters's" who leave Singapore, but The Straits Times reveals that his own daughter is a "quitter," living in England!

phenomenon_68

I recalled there was this pic about the Prataman Nathan flipping pratas while the Old Fart and Queen Elizabeth looked on. Anyone has that pic? Damn funny.