• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free online movies anyone?

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya was wondering if any of you guys can help me out? Since nowadays movie tickets so expansive I have gone to watch free movies online:p But lately the site that I usually visit have closed down ( movie2k.com ) any brudder out there got any alt sites I can go to watch free movies to wild away my retirement years?:biggrin:

Thanks

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try Project Free TV. It has movies as well, but old ones. Another source is Flicker.

Pay ( a bit) and you can try Netfix.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Netflix still need to get an American credit card and subscribe to a VPN. I tried. Alot of trouble but worth it.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought national library have lot of dvd for you to borrow and watch, dun have to resort to such cost cutting measure. I also recommend funshion.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks guys will try them on later. Tried a few sites suggested by others but seems like some of them blocked because I am not staying in US :(

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks guys will try them on later. Tried a few sites suggested by others but seems like some of them blocked because I am not staying in US :(

get a US proxy and use IE to access those sites, should work.

I use China proxies to get around the same problem from certain China sites.

adambilly

These days people of all ages and people that have many different levels of technical skill are learning how to download movies. It’s becoming so easy for people to do that anyone can do it; most people have come across sites that will let them do this, by simply looking around on the internet. With our schedules being so busy then it’s a good idea to look at options that are out there to be able to watch movies and do so in an easy way. Going to the movies or renting is a good option to get your movie fix, but the problem is that time is a problem. Most people don’t have the time or money or do either of these very often. The only thing that you need to worry about is that you have a good internet connection and that you have the proper spyware and virus protection on your computer to ensure that you don’t end up with an infected computer. If you find the right site and you are careful with how you protect yourself, then you can save yourself a good bit of money in the long run.

watch free movies online