• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie woman cannot tahan FT women

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Sinkie woman cannot tahan FT women</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89_ <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>1:54 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 7) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>54120.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>Author: Get Real
Comment:
Yes its true we should not blame the FTs for coming in due to the arrogance of our MIW and their policies, BUT its their attitute and arrogance that gets the better of us. The F'king FTs should learn to be humble and not bite the hand that feeds them.
When my family had to move to KL for a few years, because my husband was posted there, and my children attended the International School (using Singapore books), we were very quiet and had a very low profile. I met with many Singaporeans who are still there (altho we are back home), and some have become PRs, they still have very low profile and do not go around criticizing the locals or the government.
The PRCs that talk so loudly on the trains, totally ignore you when you stare at them, as if it was their grandfather's train, that goes to the Pinoys and Pinays too. Their ladies showing off their boobs. Behave yourself when you are not in your homeland...as you have protrayed a very bad impression of your countrymen..
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Must be one of angie's volunteers who is jealous of the foreign prostitutes in Geylang while she is a DEAD FISH IN BED. :biggrin: