• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hahah..MIW Sam Tan hired bangla to transport singapore flags in garbage bin..LOL

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
as the saying goes...garbage belongs to the garbage bin.....hahahaha...radin mass MP Sam Tan is trying to send out this message dat singapore flag is now like garbage...the real singapore flag is the $$ lah...LOL

BF57F7682A97BFAA23658AEABB5225.jpg

Worker transports S'pore flag in mobile rubbish bin

worker_transports_spore_flag_in_mobile_rubbish_bin-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Rachel was shocked when she came across a photo of a worker transporting Singapore flags in a mobile rubbish bin. No respect for the national flag, she exclaimed.

Said Rachel in her contribution (Jul 13):

"A cleaner 'planting' Singapore flags along the estate was spotted on 13th July 2011, around 8pm, in Radin Mas SMC (along Bukit Merah Central near Block 2).

"The worker was transporting the Singapore flags in a dirty, 660L mobile garbage bin!

"This is definitely not the right way!

"The person-in-charge who asked him to do it obviously did not properly advise and supervise how our national flags should be treated!

"No respect for the Singapore flag!"

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is part of the fun pack, & Bangla worker thought that this is a publicity banner!!, some fancy decoration in red & white, with a crescent & five stars in which gaga would be proud of!.

This is what you get, when you vote correctly!:p

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just visited Popular & they were selling those cheap Spore flags for $8.95. You can get 2 plates of kwey teow for that price:smile:

I wonder how many they will sell :confused:

Asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just visited Popular & they were selling those cheap Spore flags for $8.95. You can get 2 plates of kwey teow for that price:smile:

I wonder how many they will sell :confused:

dear mr. johnny333 darling,

i really donch know why leh, flags cannot put in rubbish bin? i neber got O level, and onli got a few passes in PSLE leh... so, I donch know why not allowed to put flag in rubbish bins leh?