• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real life Sex & Zen in Kuala Lumpur?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
M'sian priest rejects 82-year-old woman's love offer
ann.jpg

By Florence A. Samy and Yuen Meikeng in Kuala Lumpur/The Star | ANN – 23 hours ago

Kuala Lumpur (The Star/ANN) - There will be no happy ending for an 82-year-old Malaysian woman pining for a married temple priest. The man insists that he wants nothing to do with her.

Ting Ah Moi, who made headlines recently with her confession, appealed to Khong Chee Fook, 67, for his love in a dramatic meeting arranged by Malaysian Chinese Association (MCA) Public Services and Complaints Department head Michael Chong, but was ignored.

Khong, who entered the room 20 minutes after Ting, gave her the cold shoulder as he walked past her and sat at the other end of the table with only Chong between them.

A sobbing Ting then leaned across the table and asked Khong for his love but the father of two refused to look at her.

Instead, he closed his eyes and meditated almost throughout the entire 45-minute press conference, except when he read out a brief statement in Mandarin.
"He wants her to leave him alone. He said he is a very holy man and wants to go back to his prayers.

He said he pitied an old lady and only cared for her as a friend," Chong said.
He said he arranged the meeting between the two because it was Ting's last wish.
"We had hoped to bring closure but she still wants him although he does not want her. I do not know what else to do. I am at my wits' end. This is the first time that I am encountering such a case in more than 25 years," he added.

Ting, who had earlier vowed to locate Khong although she had not heard from him for six months, looked forlorn and frequently cried as she explained to the media again about her love and how she would never give up on him.

"Even if he does not want to see me, I just want him to call me once a week. I am willing to pay his phone bill. My eyes are only for him. It is fated. If I die, he must be informed and if he dies, I must be told," said Ting, who claimed that there was physical intimacy between them, but which Khong has denied.

Their friendship had apparently blossomed as they ate and prayed together at the temple but the two, who first met two years ago, had differing definitions on the now sour relationship.

Ting, who lives alone and claiming that her surviving children had abandoned her, also asked Chong to help locate her son.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holey man, holey man...tok, tok,tok, tok..man! to stir up the passion of a 82 year old woman....must be dam HOLEY!:biggrin: