• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

due to the increasing rate of china chinese in singapore, i would like to gather...

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi to all the guys and girls here.i would like to know how many of you are interested in forming a group to anti china communist?

i remember there was this case, i cant remember which year it was.suppose to be new year i think.then the vivo brought in these group of china art group to sell their art and craft in vivo.

the worst part is they put mao zhedong statue infront of the vivio main gate.trying to tell us mao zhedong is a good man?

watch this and get to know who is this idiot mao zhedong!!!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ovt40SWNips" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i have this feeling, this year they will be coming back to vivo again and with this stupid mao statue.

if indeed they come here with mao statue, i hope to gather people here and go and confront them.or maybe we can help spread what mao did to china articles around there.

hope you guys wont find me silly in doing this.i got my reason!!!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: due to the increasing rate of china chinese in singapore, i would like to gather.

I am interested in forming a group to drive away communist Chinese in Singapore and send them back to communist China

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: due to the increasing rate of china chinese in singapore, i would like to gather.

I am interested in forming a group to drive away communist Chinese in Singapore and send them back to communist China

ok i take it that you will be in my group!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sounds interesting. :biggrin:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sounds interesting. :biggrin:

thanks for replying me.i dont know if you will find this silly.but as i said, i got my own reason.if you guys have been watching news recently on china, you will know what i mean.communist china, we must be weary of them.i got my reason....

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal

thanks for replying me.i dont know if you will find this silly.but as i said, i got my own reason.if you guys have been watching news recently on china, you will know what i mean.communist china, we must be weary of them.i got my reason....

What is your reason

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why not enlighten us on your reasons? :smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Keep us update on your plans.. Your plans looks good to me..:biggrin:

Communists fucktards uncivilised Ah Tiongs must be kicked out of our country! :mad:

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Communism is a sociopolitical movement that aims for a classless and stateless society structured upon common ownership of the means of production, free access to articles of consumption, and the end of wage labour and private property in the means of production and real estate.

Hmm - property bubble, Porsche, Ferraris, Louis Vuitton, car sales - not much in terms of classless and stateless or common ownership

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing wrong here dude. There was a restaurant here with Mao pictures all over the walls and nobody had gone communist. What's wrong if they want to give Mao a job as a doorman, posthumously? As if that would turn Singapore communist? Let Mao join the ranks of Colonel Sanders, Ronald MacDonald, and anybody else who likes to stand at doorways. Mao's hometown has gone to the capitalist dogs.

hi to all the guys and girls here.i would like to know how many of you are interested in forming a group to anti china communist?

i remember there was this case, i cant remember which year it was.suppose to be new year i think.then the vivo brought in these group of china art group to sell their art and craft in vivo.

the worst part is they put mao zhedong statue infront of the vivio main gate.trying to tell us mao zhedong is a good man?

watch this and get to know who is this idiot mao zhedong!!!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ovt40SWNips" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i have this feeling, this year they will be coming back to vivo again and with this stupid mao statue.

if indeed they come here with mao statue, i hope to gather people here and go and confront them.or maybe we can help spread what mao did to china articles around there.

hope you guys wont find me silly in doing this.i got my reason!!!

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal

How dare u bad mouth me here?

If not for me, China your ancestral motherland would be a 'tributary' of imperialistic USA or worst part of Japan today.
If not for me, Tibet would be part of the Western bloc or India today.
It is I who unite the whole of China just like Qin Shih Huang did 2,000 years ago.
I am the Great Supreme leader of all Chinese in the world!
Repent you ingrate!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

How dare u bad mouth me here?

If not for me, China your ancestral motherland would be a 'tributary' of imperialistic USA or worst part of Japan today.
If not for me, Tibet would be part of the Western bloc or India today.
It is I who unite the whole of China just like Qin Shih Huang did 2,000 years ago.
I am the Great Supreme leader of all Chinese in the world!
Repent you ingrate!

middle_finger.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cheowyonglee
got watch these two shows?

67920a9ecba3429c9839bb083b965b40.jpg

July 1st marks the 90th anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of China. A much-anticipated epic film to mark the special event has just gone on release. The movie with an all-star cast is expected to set a new box office record.
http://www.chinesefilms.cn/1/2011/06/21/122s3562.htm

中国1945.重庆风云
《建国大业》电视剧版

1308256214037737236.jpg

该剧讲述了共产党与各民主党派一起创建新中国的历史进程。1945年4月23日中共七大开幕,毛泽东所做的的七大政治报告《论联合政府》引起了全国进步民主人士的热烈反响。
与此同时国民党也召开了六中全会,因为蒋介石的独裁,使国民党内很多人不满。而共产党和平、民主、团结的主张,很得人心。
无奈之下,蒋介石决定召开国民大会,颁布宪法,想通过国民大会的形式,使国民党获得执政权,并借此拉拢其他一些社会党派。双方的斗智斗勇拉开序幕。

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal

my good comrade Sideswipe
do u know of any bittorrent for 中国1945.重庆风云 tv series?

革命万岁,毛主席万岁.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi Sideswipe, yes i did watch these 2 movies.really sad!most of the chinese are brainwashed!!! look at this video...

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7Zsx9DQbMyk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the communist even use the monks to shout!!!what the f ...

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-eqJ84_ggTE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pSwMqI3uBww" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the communist government not only control the religion, but also want to brainwash the morden china chinese into mao thinking again.

compare the upper video with the below!!!

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DIrUHVFkm9A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

now you guys know why i want to form a anti communist group here in singapore?there is evidence that pro mao activist is active in singapore.here is one evidence...

新加坡学者
来自中华网社区 club.china.com
董玉振

知识分子、反右与;文革

毛泽东是作为一代明主,对文人贤士以礼相邀,厚待有加。建国时,邀文化界德高望重的名士加入政协,甚至登上天安门城楼参加开国大典。至于这些老学究们对新政权的建立是否作过值得一提的贡献,是否有一谋一计之功,不谈也罢;他们在旧中国文艺界的声望和地位获得新政权的认可和尊重也是正常的。...

more can be read from this link...

http://www.360doc.com/content/11/0123/23/414962_88606983.shtml

according to my finding, this so called singapore professor is actually a china man from china.he migrate to singapore. ===>>>董先生在国内获得博士学位后,到新家坡从事工程方面的研究,并成立了南洋出版社,自己做社长兼总编辑。

so that if the communist china dare to spread their communist or mao zhedong ideology here in singapore, we can counter them back!!!Too many china people here and we dont know maybe some of them are here for some motive.we dont know.
be wary of this communist government in china.also, if there is a chance, i really wish to topple the communist in china!i mean, maybe in my dream! ;p

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hi Sideswipe, yes i did watch these 2 movies.really sad!most of the chinese are brainwashed!!! look at this video...

I haven't watch the shows, nice or not? the feel if you can ignore the historical distortions. more interested in the drama.

don't know what is Mao Zedong ideology but still have Chinese peoples believing in that. Aren't the CCP govt distancing themselves from the Mao legacy in previous years and now they start to embrace their great leader again?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

do u know of any bittorrent for 中国1945.重庆风云 tv series?

Tudou website and search 重庆风云.
don't stream, use internet download manager to download the flv video files.