• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie women are putting gongtao on their husbands

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans flock to Malaysia for voodoo magic
Shin Min Daily News - 3 hrs 32 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

Priestess Miao Chan practices Miao Jiang witchcraft, which is used specifically on heartless men.

Singaporeans are flocking to Malaysia for voodoo magic to hold on to their husbands.

A famous witch doctor there can supposedly help Singaporeans save their ailing relationships by making the men have a change of heart. As a result, hordes of Singaporeans are seeking her help.

The famous "miracle-worker" is Priestess Miao Chan. She belongs to the eighth generation of Miao Jiang witchcraft, which originates from Yunnan, China.

She says, "In olden days, the girls of the Miao Jiang tribe were very passionate and many passing merchants would sleep with them and promise to return but never did. These heartbroken women created Miao Jiang witchcraft and it is passed on only to women, not men".

Many people think that Miao Jiang witchcraft is evil black magic but the priestess refutes this.

She explains, "This is really a form of secret arts that can affect people through their photographs and birth details."

The charm she uses most frequently is the "Heart-binding Charm", which can supposedly save ailing relationships by making the men have a change of heart.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 9 July 2011. Click here for the Chinese report.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
media also play a huge role of indirectly brainwashing ppl especially chinese papers ..

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The power of a PRC pussy is stronger then any cat miao witchcraft......:biggrin::biggrin:

Oh yes! I second that. From my personal observations, many of my close friends and even relatives have succumbed to PRC (Vietnam, Thai, Cambodian,Pinoy pussies) despite their wives/girlfriends consulting all these secret arts sexperts. The power of pussies cannot be under-estimated.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yes! I second that. From my personal observations, many of my close friends and even relatives have succumbed to PRC (Vietnam, Thai, Cambodian,Pinoy pussies) despite their wives/girlfriends consulting all these secret arts sexperts. The power of pussies cannot be under-estimated.

holy phuck seems like we need pussy arts to counter them.

jw5

Loyal

U leh? U got or not? :biggrin:

Isn't this what Singkie women have been complaining for years? That women from regional countries have been putting gongtao on their husbands?

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Isn't this what Singkie women have been complaining for years? That women from regional countries have been putting gongtao on their husbands?

Only gong jibyes pay for all these gongtaos. Sinkie women would find their married lives improved if they stop acting like dead fish in bed.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't dig foreign pussies leh! :biggrin::biggrin:It's a case of gongtao v gongtao! Invariably it's easier to cast gongtao than to remove it. Don't believe check with all the frustrated housewives/gfs whose men had been hexed. :rolleyes:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

That the problem, sinkies women still refused to acknowledge what those Obedient wives club women folks are preaching, that is a woman got to perform better then a prostitute in bed if she wants to hold on to her hub...

Last edited: