• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie women are putting gongtao on their husbands

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes! I second that. From my personal observations, many of my close friends and even relatives have succumbed to PRC (Vietnam, Thai, Cambodian,Pinoy pussies) despite their wives/girlfriends consulting all these secret arts sexperts. The power of pussies cannot be under-estimated.

Their skills on bed is much more powerful then all the Singkie Women combined. They know how to moan and make their man perform at their optimum best. They know how to squeeze their man and make man SONG.Lastly, they know what to wear on bed to make sex more exciting. They know how to let man be man.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie women are pathetic, no looks no boobs, use black magic. :rolleyes:
What they eventually get is a zombie fucking their smelly cunt and moan like a man.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
All da Miao tribal witchcraft cant beat da real power spell of da boyanese black magic..especially da notorious love potion which is derived by extracting da fats/oil from a female corpse! Just hearsay from some boyanese frens!