• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is one reason why Ah Nehs are stupid!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v1_lSS_VUlU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v1_lSS_VUlU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro.. They already born stupid...
he shud be thrown out like a piece of shit...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro.. They already born stupid...
he shud be thrown out like a piece of shit...

Bro, this stupid mad Ah Neh farker was lucky you not around during the flight..

if you were there, I think you would have already planted one bullet inside his forehead!:biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, this stupid mad Ah Neh farker was lucky you not around during the flight..

if you were there, I think you would have already planted one bullet inside his forehead!:biggrin:

Bro I would have planted in his arse hole instead.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss, how to exterminate them when their population are in billions..??? :eek:

Its just pure impossible.. They just keep growing in numbers every day..:mad:

1003801_f496.jpg

ion_cannon.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss, how to exterminate them when their population are in billions..??? :eek:

Its just pure impossible.. They just keep growing in numbers every day..:mad:

The stupid race population increasing every day. Will over take China population in 10 year.
KNNBCCB need billions of bullet to kill them all. Nuclear is not the solution will kill everyone else on earth with the radiation.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessary to use bullets or bombs. Was talking to a genes research doc once and not sure if he is trying to BS me or its real but he said that all the different races have certain key marker genes that only their race have and that if by freak of nature or by human research screw up. We were to so happen make or mutate a strain of bacteria that attacks such markers an entire race could be wiped out in 1 generation. To me it sound pretty far fetch what do you all think?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not necessary to use bullets or bombs. Was talking to a genes research doc once and not sure if he is trying to BS me or its real but he said that all the different races have certain key marker genes that only their race have and that if by freak of nature or by human research screw up. We were to so happen make or mutate a strain of bacteria that attacks such markers an entire race could be wiped out in 1 generation. To me it sound pretty far fetch what do you all think?

Very GOOD ideas. Since most all baby born will be injected with vaccine unless those live in jungle or 3rd world country like Africa. Maybe vaccine should be added with special agent to kill all the black genes and cannot reproduce next generation. Since mostly all black skin are stupid and lazy.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You might closer then you think. The Indians have the lowest genetic variation compared to other humans. This could be attributed to a big Toba eruption that happened 70-80 000 years ago. This nearly wiped out all the human population in the sub-continent at the time.

http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/journey/toba-evidence-text.html#genetic

If you must know which gene to target the following would help you. This would also wipe out the Malays and the Aborigines in Australia as well. I guess we won't have any "guess what race" article when this happen then.

http://hgm2008.hugo-international.org/Abstracts/Publish/SpecialPlenaries/SpecialPlenary01/hgm1.html

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah nehs are not stupid...they are sub-human...wat do u expect from smelly shit skin sub-human?? :rolleyes:

A1HFZWLYHYOWDZ_1180761928529.jpg