• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Msian Obedient Wives Club is useless against this power teetu

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woman cheats her 7 husbands
inSing.com Editor
inSing.com - 1 hr 0 seconds ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A woman made millions by marrying and cheating 7 men. (Pic for illustration purposes only / Internet)

A 29-year-old Malaysian woman is believed to have made millions from several "husbands" with her latest victim, a Palestinian losing nearly RM1mil (S$407,336).

She called herself “Datuk Nazatul” and claimed to have royal blood, swindling seven men with her act. The cunning woman would seduce men and marry them in a hurry, running away with large amounts of money after the wedding.

According to the Harian Metro, a 32-year-old businessman, Alaa A. M. Aldunna was the woman’s seventh “husband”. They got married last November.

"After I was cheated, I found out that I was actually her seventh husband. The previous six husbands were Malaysians and had also been cheated. I believe she used black magic because I began obeying her every word. Even our wedding took place in a rush," he said, adding that the woman had made all the arrangements.

"We were married in a hotel room. She brought the marriage registrar and witnesses."

The truth was revealed when Nazatul disappeared after stealing two cheques and withdrawing RM1mil from his bank account.

Nazatul disappeared at first but finally answered his call, saying she needed the money for her beauty parlour business and would not return it.

"That was the last time I heard from her," he said, adding that Nazatul's brother had threatened to kill him if he tried to contact her again.

Aldunna made a police report against Nazatul last month. He said he made the report to prevent more men from falling prey to Nazatul.