• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Money not enough

jw5

Loyal
Exactly.
Having money may not make you happy, but you will definitely be unhappy if you don't have money.

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not totally bad lah,also bring some good points, Forcing us to work hard.

Find more lobang, spent more time with family,may be can reduce your

smoke.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money isn't everything, when we die, money won't follow us...

money can give you better medical treatment...enable you to buy organs....ensure there is no issue in doing a battery of medical tests....pay for expensive medicine....get the best doctors....get private nursing...and prolong life....prevent your loved ones from feeling desperate, guilty that they do not have the money to pay for your treatment....and after all is said and done, you still die...but now your loved ones have the money to live the good life on earth

but money is useful only if inflation is controlled

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
no matter how much money you have,it is always not enough.
just look at some of the richest people in this world,why are they still working,money not enough lor.

one must be satisfy with what one have - "zi zhu zhang le"

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...when we die, money won't follow us...
but rite nw we havent die so we need money to survive.

"zi zhu zhang le" and "when we die, money won't follow us". these comments are true, no deny.
to me, i feel usually the ppl hu say tis are living not bad, they can tahan the the daily life's cost.
like me i worked 2 jobs almost everyday, i feel the pain of money not enuff.

prices in increasing, but u nvr source for more income or ur income stays the same for long, itz very hard to balance up.

anyway to me, money always not enuff juz like ladies, the more the merrier.:biggrin:

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
just dont spend too much more whoring, smoking and gambling and you acan save quite a fair bit, but its too hard :(