• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG marriage counsellor confirms: everyday eat abalone also will sian

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Local counsellors say husbands will always cheat
Shin Min Daily News

pc_300x225.jpg

A local counsellor says that husbands will still cheat, even when they have model wives.

The counsellor from Care Corner Counselling Centre told The New Paper: “It’s too simplistic saying that a husband will cheat because of an unfulfilling sex life. We need to examine marriage from many perspectives, not just sex.”

The centre’s new Rainbow team leader Ms Zhuo points out that in many cases involving cheating husbands, the wives are beautiful, have successful careers and take care of their husbands well. Yet, even model wives encounter cheating husbands.

Li Hong Shan, a counsellor from Tanjong Pagar Family Service Centre explained that apart from sex, there needs to be mutual respect, communication, companionship and compromise in a marriage in order to make it work.

Li says that as couples age, they may lose their sex drive. “What happens to couples when they reach their 60s and 70s?”

Ms Zhuo also said that people don’t merely cheat because of physical attraction. The act of cheating is also mental betrayal, which means that it may not be purely because of an unfulfilled sex life, but a lack of communication between spouses, or lack of interest.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 19 June 2011. Click here for the Chinese version.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
mostly due to the poor servicing lah.

from my experience, the pretty ones with hot figures, are quite dull in bed. they expect the man to please them.

whereas those with mediocre looks are more fun and want to please you instead.

and i'm not talking about hookers.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there survey what is average servicing married people get to be happy, and what is the REAL average per month servicing married people get? Then we will see really got mismatch or not. I think in sinkie, the women too stress out by living costs, children to think of sex. So the hubby is either cheating or suffering.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pc_300x225.jpg

"Nonsense! What good wives?
In this present day and age, women are equal to men and so they cheat as much." :eek:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mostly due to the poor servicing lah.

from my experience, the pretty ones with hot figures, are quite dull in bed. they expect the man to please them.

whereas those with mediocre looks are more fun and want to please you instead.

and i'm not talking about hookers.

hi there

1. bro, i would not disagree with your statement.
2. try bonking a bony gal just like stephenie sun.
3. very raw and coarse on the prick man!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
" SG marriage counsellor confirms: everyday eat abalone also will sian "

correction ..everyday eat the SAME BRAND of abalone is sainzz

if eating abalone is sainzzz..then change to sausage lor ..:wink: