• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Online Citizen : Not Beyond Deceit, Dishonesty and Hypocrisy

Thomas Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whilsts The Online Citizen (TOC) adopts a self-righteous attitude with respect to the state media for their "censorship", "astroturfing", "character assasination", etc, it is not beyond the editors in TOC to engage in similar conduct.

I was engaged in several exchanges and discussions in response to a recent article in the TOC titled "Hong Lim Park turns into a sea of Pink" ( http://theonlinecitizen.com/2011/06/hlp-turns-into-a-sea-of-pink/comment-page-1/#comments).

From the TOC editor(s)' own admission, I had asked "reasonable" questions on the issue. Perhaps, my views were deemed too "reasonable" to the extent that the editor(s) decided to spuriously and dishonestly claim that:

"theonlinecitizen 19 June 2011

‘Thomas’, stop astro-turfing to write under different pseudonyms. You ask ‘reasonable’ questions as ‘Thomas’ and make hateful comments as ‘Ang’."

Appearently the stand I took against homosexuality was unpalatable to the TOC editors. Hence, it had to be discredited by them through their spurious claims that I had engaged in "astroturfing", posting under "different pseudonyms" and making "hateful comments" as someone called "Ang".

I did what any reasonable person would do when they are wrongly accused. I asked the TOC editors to produce their evidence. This is what I wrote:

"Thomas Lee 19 June 2011

What “astroturfing” rubbish are you talking about? I post as one Thomas and one Thomas alone.

If you have the evidence that I am indeed “Ang” or anyone else, produce it.

I do not have to rely on different nicks to take on any homosexuals, no matter their numbers and no matter how vociferous they are.

If you would like to use your lousy and baseless “astroturfing” accusations to ban me from posting, go ahead.

But do yourself a favour first. Produce that evidence that I am “Ang” or whoever else you claim I am supposed to be.

Your comment is awaiting moderation."

I had expected editor(s) in the TOC to have some decency and honesty and produce my IP address to prove their claims. Instead, my message appeared for a while before the pussilanimous TOC editor(s) censored it. A second post I made asking the TOC:

"Thomas Lee 20 June 2011

To TOC:

Why is my response(see below) still under moderation? Shouldn’t I have the right to respond to your dishonest and false claim that I was “astroturfing”, etc? "
was yet again censored after appearing just for a few hours through the TOC's use of its "Your comment is awaiting moderation" censorship weapon.

The TOC editors' intent was clear. They were pushing their own agenda in trying to portray the views of homosexuals to be the dominant view and one which had widespread support. They did this by allowing a few token and dissenting posts to appear and choosing to censor opposing views. They did this by attempting to discredit, without so much as a shred of evidence, posters whom in their own unguarded admission, were asking "reasonable" questions or who had opposing viewpoints.

My attempt to invite the homosexuals to continue the exchange at Sam Alfresco Heaven where any views could not be censored (see below) appeared for a few hours before the message was yet again censored by the TOC editor(s).

"Thomas Lee 20 June 2011

To all the homosexuals.

Not sure if this message will be censored by TOC again.

I will continue this exchange at Sam Alfresco Heaven. This will be my last post in this forum.

The attempt by TOC to smear me and censor my views by dishonestly claiming I was “astroturfing”, “writing under different pseudonyms” and making ‘reasonable’ questions as ‘Thomas’” but “make(ing) hateful comments as ‘Ang’” makes the TOC no different from the PAP mouthpiece, The Straits Time.

The attempt by the TOC's editors to smear me and censor my views by dishonestly claiming I was “astroturfing”, “writing under different pseudonyms” and asking "reasonable" questions as ‘Thomas’” but “make(ing) hateful comments as ‘Ang’” makes the TOC editors no different from the media mouthpieces of the state that they ever so self-righeously like to criticise and condemn.

The TOC's editors should be roundly condemned for their deceit, dishonesty and hypocrisy.

My advice to those who post in the TOC or who subscribe to their website is to be wary. The TOC editors' capacity for deceit, dishonesty and hypocrisy should not be underestimated.

The TOC editors' deceit, dishonesty and hypocrisy makes them no different from those they choose to regularly criticise and condemn.

Thomas Lee

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and you should not be condemned for your hardline views and taking a strong line just because some of us are different from you?

Fuck you i say, i like my pussies and i don't like dickmeat in my ass and mouth but that is some other people's sexual preference and i don't judge people based on that. Were you sexually abused as a child or something by an uncle or your father?

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually guys strongly against gays were engaged in some sort of sexual deviant activities in the past. The fact that he still harbors such resentment indicates the emotions and sensations were rather intense and memorable. In short, he enjoyed himself!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thomas Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue here is not about your sexual preference. The issue is about how gays try to push their agenda by engaging in their own deceit and dishonsety by censoring posts to push the view that normal people support or are sympathetic to their sexuality.

Being gays, I don't expect them to have balls to stand on their own two feet and I am more than happy to take them on in any numbers. But I do expect them to have some measure of integrity in any exchange.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whilsts The Online Citizen (TOC) adopts a self-righteous attitude with respect to the state media for their "censorship", "astroturfing", "character assasination", etc, it is not beyond the editors in TOC to engage in similar conduct.

I was engaged in several exchanges and discussions in response to a recent article in the TOC titled "Hong Lim Park turns into a sea of Pink" ( http://theonlinecitizen.com/2011/06/hlp-turns-into-a-sea-of-pink/comment-page-1/#comments).

From the TOC editor(s)' own admission, I had asked "reasonable" questions on the issue. Perhaps, my views were deemed too "reasonable" to the extent that the editor(s) decided to spuriously and dishonestly claim that:

"theonlinecitizen 19 June 2011

‘Thomas’, stop astro-turfing to write under different pseudonyms. You ask ‘reasonable’ questions as ‘Thomas’ and make hateful comments as ‘Ang’."

Appearently the stand I took against homosexuality was unpalatable to the TOC editors. Hence, it had to be discredited by them through their spurious claims that I had engaged in "astroturfing", posting under "different pseudonyms" and making "hateful comments" as someone called "Ang".

I did what any reasonable person would do when they are wrongly accused. I asked the TOC editors to produce their evidence. This is what I wrote:

"Thomas Lee 19 June 2011

What “astroturfing” rubbish are you talking about? I post as one Thomas and one Thomas alone.

If you have the evidence that I am indeed “Ang” or anyone else, produce it.

I do not have to rely on different nicks to take on any homosexuals, no matter their numbers and no matter how vociferous they are.

If you would like to use your lousy and baseless “astroturfing” accusations to ban me from posting, go ahead.

But do yourself a favour first. Produce that evidence that I am “Ang” or whoever else you claim I am supposed to be.

I had expected editor(s) in the TOC to have some decency and honesty and produce my IP address to prove their claims. Instead, my message appeared for a while before the pussilanimous TOC editor(s) censored it. A second post I made asking the TOC:

"Thomas Lee 20 June 2011

To TOC:

Why is my response(see below) still under moderation? Shouldn’t I have the right to respond to your dishonest and false claim that I was “astroturfing”, etc? "
was yet again censored after appearing just for a few hours through the TOC's use of its "Your comment is awaiting moderation" censorship weapon.

The TOC editors' intent was clear. They were pushing their own agenda in trying to portray the views of homosexuals to be the dominant view and one which had widespread support. They did this by allowing a few token and dissenting posts to appear and choosing to censor opposing views. They did this by attempting to discredit, without so much as a shred of evidence, posters whom in their own unguarded admission, were asking "reasonable" questions or who had opposing viewpoints.

My attempt to invite the homosexuals to continue the exchange at Sam Alfresco Heaven where any views could not be censored (see below) appeared for a few hours before the message was yet again censored by the TOC editor(s).

"Thomas Lee 20 June 2011

To all the homosexuals.

Not sure if this message will be censored by TOC again.

I will continue this exchange at Sam Alfresco Heaven. This will be my last post in this forum.

The attempt by TOC to smear me and censor my views by dishonestly claiming I was “astroturfing”, “writing under different pseudonyms” and making ‘reasonable’ questions as ‘Thomas’” but “make(ing) hateful comments as ‘Ang’” makes the TOC no different from the PAP mouthpiece, The Straits Time.

The attempt by the TOC's editors to smear me and censor my views by dishonestly claiming I was “astroturfing”, “writing under different pseudonyms” and asking "reasonable" questions as ‘Thomas’” but “make(ing) hateful comments as ‘Ang’” makes the TOC editors no different from the media mouthpieces of the state that they ever so self-righeously like to criticise and condemn.

The TOC's editors should be roundly condemned for their deceit, dishonesty and hypocrisy.

My advice to those who post in the TOC or who subscribe to their website is to be wary. The TOC editors' capacity for deceit, dishonesty and hypocrisy should not be underestimated.

The TOC editors' deceit, dishonesty and hypocrisy makes them no different from those they choose to regularly criticise and condemn.

Thomas Lee

Talk about been a sore egotistic loser

Dont anyone know that emails can be traced out of the same sending IP?

kastro

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOC is essentially a fiercely pro-homosexual site. Any comments deviating from outright endorsement of homosexuals or homosexual activities are bound to be either removed or rebutted by the editors themselves, esp by Joshua. Adding to that, I believe they manipulate comments to create the false impression that the overwhelming majority are in support of gay and gay rights.