• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbie Helpline - If you need help on the forum usage, post your question here.

T

tommytzs

Can anyone help me here? There's a of my girlfriend, need help in retrieving the pics.
Pls help!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only entitle 50 messages stored in PM?

Boss/Moderators

How come i am unable to receive or sent any messages? Each time i did the latter/former via PM, it prompted as follow:
Inbox contains 109 messages. You have 194 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed.:confused:

I thought we are given total 250 messages stored in PM folder?:*:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Only entitle 50 messages stored in PM?

Boss/Moderators

How come i am unable to receive or sent any messages? Each time i did the latter/former via PM, it prompted as follow:
Inbox contains 109 messages. You have 194 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed.:confused:

I thought we are given total 250 messages stored in PM folder?:*:

Fixed. //////

J

JeanGrey

i've been quite curious about giving up meat since madcapTony has been blasting his message of becoming vegetarian.

i'm sure it'll be useful if Tony could share how he gets sufficient protein in his diet as a vegetarian.

cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i've been quite curious about giving up meat since madcapTony has been blasting his message of becoming vegetarian.

i'm sure it'll be useful if Tony could share how he gets sufficient protein in his diet as a vegetarian.

cheers.

Happy Birthday bro:biggrin:

silver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, may I know who has the power to edit and delete threads? Only mods of that particular section? Or all mods?

Thanks!