• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you want Ivebert to get assed by cooleo for 2nd consecutive day?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ivebert is going to be out of his cage soon. As long as he dun behave like a foul mouthed piece of fucking shit and son of a whore, i think can give him a chance.

Nonetheless, please vote whether Ivebert the shithead deserve to get assed again today! :biggrin:

Y

Yoda.

mmmm...

not complete yet is your training young Jedi.

not to perfection yet.

no problems has Yoda with you against assing his enemies.

but that you know what u are doing i hope.

told u yesterday i remember.

can be played both ways.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
mmmm...

not complete yet is your training young Jedi.

not to perfection yet.

no problems has Yoda with you against assing his enemies.

but that you know what u are doing i hope.

told u yesterday i remember.

can be played both ways.

Understand i do Yoda. For you foe or friend you may be, bravery is the cooleo. Evil is the force Ivebert is. If need be, retaliate bullshit with assing is must.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't @ssed again lah. His Sinkie man traits' ranting is quite spot on leh! :p

Ok la....he is usually an alright dog. But these days, he has been spamming much more and sprouting more bullshit. Maybe need to slap him around to keep him in place. Anyway he has so many nicks, can use others to post too.