• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

George Yeo FB fan poses a very interesting comment

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir, I am one of your fans.. You mentioned that you are not going anywhere and staying in Aljunied (I don't stay in Aljunied though) during the last rally. After the rally, you mentioned that you will not contest for Aljunied any more, and now the thoughts of going for Presidency.

Probably I'm not too sure myself what the President does and how it fits into the overall perspective from the country except as a national icon/representative. While I really want you to remain in our politics scene, it led me to think back on whether those comments in the rally were made for sympathy/emotional points, or whether they were genuine.

I can't say I will oppose this move, but I hope you can be clear on what you hope to achieve during Presidency, and how it linked back with what you mentioned earlier.
~ Vincent Woon

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies vincent, "he did say not contesting for aljunied anymore but did he say not running for president?":confused:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng replies vincent, "he did say not contesting for aljunied anymore but did he say not running for president?":confused:

Hello lianbeng, you can refer to this state media article.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/foreign-minister-george-yeo-leaves-politics-061849910.html

"Professionally, he said he will relinquish his post as Foreign Minister when the new Cabinet is sworn in and will be taking a break to spend more time with his family.

What he has made clear, however, is that he will not run for presidency. He said he is a "free spirit" and "not temperamentally suited for the role", reported Channel NewsAsia."

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What he has made clear, however, is that he will not run for presidency. He said he is a "free spirit" and "not temperamentally suited for the role", reported Channel NewsAsia."[/I]

lianbeng apologised to karmabear for not seeing that part lah - soli!:o

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... ~ Vincent Woon
ah vincent ...

u muz understand ... if me stay in aljunied, me dun have million $ salary ... :(

pres can get million $ salary, me go ... anywhere else got million $ salary, me oso wil go ...

roaringlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will say anything to win votes. Voters, please be smart, read through their lies.
GY is also 不是什么好东西。

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
footballers can say they retire and come out to play...singers also, actors too...why cannot politicians?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, using the same analogy.
2. sheep did not say "not" to many other things leh!
3. georgie can do anything, nothing wrong.
4. 4mil is damn inviting not to miss!

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir, I am one of your fans.. You mentioned that you are not going anywhere and staying in Aljunied (I don't stay in Aljunied though) during the last rally. After the rally, you mentioned that you will not contest for Aljunied any more, and now the thoughts of going for Presidency.

Probably I'm not too sure myself what the President does and how it fits into the overall perspective from the country except as a national icon/representative. While I really want you to remain in our politics scene, it led me to think back on whether those comments in the rally were made for sympathy/emotional points, or whether they were genuine.

I can't say I will oppose this move, but I hope you can be clear on what you hope to achieve during Presidency, and how it linked back with what you mentioned earlier.
~ Vincent Woon

fm his 2 statment (aft d poll):

i dont trust tis george's words .... if elected ..... he tell u his hands r tied, cannot check reserves, can onllee wave hand on ndp

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i knew it. what he said and did during erection all lies! he is hoping to continue screwing Singaporean. but Aljunied people thrown him out. now looking at the pay slip higher than his old friend pm lee, he cannot tahan. i will not vote for him.

出而返而!!! 说话不算话!!!

Last edited:

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greed still haunting Pappies, as long as you are previously from pap, i dont trust you even tan cheng bock

roaringlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
i knew it. what he said and did during erection all lies! he is hoping to continue screwing Singaporean. but Aljunied people thrown him out. now looking at the pay slip higher than his old friend pm lee, he cannot tahan. i will not vote for him.

出而返而!!! 说话不算话!!!

Sorry my friend, I can't help it. Should be 出尔反尔.