• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore NDP Will Be Better Than Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Beijing Olympics is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. On the other hand, Singapore's NDP is full of substance. Emotions well up in me everytime I see Singapore's Founding Father MM Lee Kuan Yew walk up the stairs to take his seat. Without MM Lee, Singapore would still be a fishing village.

Singapore NDP will be way better than the over-hyped, over-rated and over-bloated Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Beijing Olympics is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. On the other hand, Singapore's NDP is full of substance. Emotions well up in me everytime I see Singapore's Founding Father MM Lee Kuan Yew walk up the stairs to take his seat. Without MM Lee, Singapore would still be a fishing village.

Singapore NDP will be way better than the over-hyped, over-rated and over-bloated Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony

Oh, good for you! I am now in Thailand enjoying my Siam Tom Yum soup and who cares whether you cry or pee at NPD. But yesterday China Olympic Ceremony was something LKY will never hope to see in Singapore during his life time. Thanks for his lousy, dog-run, copy-cat system and for that, I hope the weather today is not running cat n dog too.

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah clinton, u trying to shoot fireworks out from your mouth ah??? not bad la, quite colourfull, i'm sure it'd add to the Parade with stuff like that shooting out from your patriotic mouth. Still not as colourfull as the fireworks at the olympics opening la :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Eh, if you happen to be at the parade, hold up a sign with ur nick hor. If the camera happens to zoom by, we can take a video capture of your ugly face okie??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

michaelrocksam

Alfrescian
Loyal

this thread should be taken off and put into the The Rubbish Heap

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Mr Clinton666,

Looking at your remarks and also the title of this thread, I can only come to a simple conclusion. Stupidity can be seen from one's action... and I see enough from yours... :smile:

Have a good day.. cheers... :smile:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you go again, poking your eyes to see stars in the broad daylight !!

Has your teacher in the Gardens School reminded you not to do that ?

Now... stop playing with yourself.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

and the rest of the world rather watch Beijing Olympic Opening then give a damn abt singapore's NDP.
how much E had u been taking these days?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
and the rest of the world rather watch Beijing Olympic Opening then give a damn abt singapore's NDP.
how much E had u been taking these days?

You retard. Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony may have more pyrotechnics but no substance. Singapore's NDP has more spirit.

Show segment of the parade evokes the Singapore SpiritBy Wong Siew Ying, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 10 August 2008 0021 hrs

Singapore NDP 2008

SINGAPORE: All the work behind the scene culminated in a theatrical display of song and dance at Marina Bay on Saturday. The hour-long performance embodied the Singapore Spirit and also reminded Singaporeans about the nation's past.

Called "Shine! Singapore", the performance in heart of the city was an appropriate setting to tell Singapore's success story.

The spectators saw how the forefathers came in search of new ventures, much like migratory birds.

Packed with fighting spirit, they overcame the odds as depicted in the silat display.

It also showcased the creativity of the people as they strive towards building a new future.

Roused by the occasion, some spectators shared their vision for Singapore.

Dinesh Kumar, a spectator, said: "My vision would be definitely to thrive more and of course everybody is talking about inflation. But I personally I feel that we are stronger than that to come out of it.”

Another spectator, Doreen Chaiang, said: "I believe we all can stand together and help one other in tough times, and also celebrate together in good moments like this.”

And one other spectator, Kharyani said: "We just hope that Singapore will be more peaceful and more healthier, in a way that all this HFMD will go away."

Another special treat for the people was the lighting effects on the facade of the Maybank building at Marina Bay. Maybank said this is a sneak preview of its future light-ups, but for now it's shining for Singapore.

Maybank spent six months and S$3 million on installation works.

The energy-saving lights, capable of changing colours of up to 16 million combinations can also be used to celebrate other festivities.

And the icing on the birthday cake was the eight-minute fireworks display. - CNA/vm

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I watched both the Olympics opening ceremony and the Sinkie National day parade.

I wholeheartedly agree that the NDP is so much better. The PAP really do an excellent job when it comes to running Singapore and organising grand events.

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retard. Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony may have more pyrotechnics but no substance. Singapore's NDP has more spirit.

And one other spectator, Kharyani said: "We just hope that Singapore will be more peaceful and more healthier, in a way that all this HFMD will go away."

Hrmmm....Clinton, i think you kena HFMD, better go check with nearest doctor :biggrin:

L

Lee_Gong_Yaw

Kark.... Pui!

狗改不了吃屎!

呸! 呸! 呸!

Today's Singapore is MUCH WORST than fishing village, because at least peasants don't have to jump MRT in fishing village, don't have to pay million dollars to Jia Liao Bee bastard ministers, don't have to pay GST, ERP & fines!

Fucktard LKY is a piece of crap. Nothing more.

NDP is a total disgrace, dare you compare with Olympics - any Olympics, any worst Olympics is better than ANY NDP!

Pee Sai wants to compare with Gems? 鼻屎想比宝石?

Kark.... Pui!

狗改不了吃屎!

呸! 呸! 呸!

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you sure? :mad:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Show segment of the parade evokes the Singapore SpiritBy Wong Siew Ying, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 10 August 2008 0021 hrs

Singapore NDP 2008

SINGAPORE: All the work behind the scene culminated in a theatrical display of song and dance at Marina Bay on Saturday. The hour-long performance embodied the Singapore Spirit and also reminded Singaporeans about the nation's past.

Called "Shine! Singapore", the performance in heart of the city was an appropriate setting to tell Singapore's success story.

The spectators saw how the forefathers came in search of new ventures, much like migratory birds.

Packed with fighting spirit, they overcame the odds as depicted in the silat display.

It also showcased the creativity of the people as they strive towards building a new future.

Roused by the occasion, some spectators shared their vision for Singapore.

Dinesh Kumar, a spectator, said: "My vision would be definitely to thrive more and of course everybody is talking about inflation. But I personally I feel that we are stronger than that to come out of it.”

Another spectator, Doreen Chaiang, said: "I believe we all can stand together and help one other in tough times, and also celebrate together in good moments like this.”

Another special treat for the people was the lighting effects on the facade of the Maybank building at Marina Bay. Maybank said this is a sneak preview of its future light-ups, but for now it's shining for Singapore.

Maybank spent six months and S$3 million on installation works.

The energy-saving lights, capable of changing colours of up to 16 million combinations can also be used to celebrate other festivities.

And the icing on the birthday cake was the eight-minute fireworks display. - CNA/vm

And the whole article is taken from CNA. Self explanatory, isn't it? :eek: