• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There is no better time to buy a holiday home in NZ

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those burnt a few years ago buying NZ properties, now is a good time to buy the Kiwi properties.
No stamp duties, no land tax and no CGT.
Looking for a townhouse.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHEEBYE neddy,

this month you did not pay your ex-wife maintenance $$ again. fuck u. faster pay up, dun be so 'smelly chow kuan':oIo::oIo:

KNNB stop pretending to be successful in aussie when you didn't even have the capability or integrity to pay up what u owe. :oIo::oIo:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
350sqm luxury townhouse for less than $1million.
View - priceless.
Queenstown Hill

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHEEBYE neddy,

this month you did not pay your ex-wife maintenance $$ again. fuck u. faster pay up, dun be so 'smelly chow kuan'

KNNB stop pretending to be successful in aussie when you didn't even have the capability or integrity to pay up what u owe.
:oIo::oIo:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cb neddy, see your own post :

Conned by the locals as well, from fake Olympic souvenirs to silk duvet covers. (dumb)
Conned into tea brick investment. (dumber)
Spent over $10,000 seeing Beijing TongRenTang doctors. (wow. out of the dumb scale)
I was travelling alone after my divorce (fucking pathetic).
http://www.singsupplies.com/showthre...orean-identity
post#14

Pity, Singaporeans continue to be CONNED by the Chinese tour operators.
I should have joined an Australian travel agency like Wendy Wu, Imperial China Tours or any member of CATO. They do not dare to CON travellers like Singapore's China tour operators.

The worse part is that my Singaporean tourists I was with, even borrowed the money from the tour leader to buy even more stuff, and after the tour, ended the tour in Singapore, because that is where they lived. :biggrin:

The strange thing is that some of these Singaporeans cannot afford the stuff they bought. Whereas I was on a happy shopping spree, on a VVIP tour.

Geez, migrant. I really have to stop shopping so much. As promised, wait until I tell you my other stories.

With my new wife, I was CONNED more than $100,000 in Japan, buying some wooden stuff which was QUARANTINED in Australian customs. :biggrin:

Thanks for your attention.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
neddy loser,

pls pay maintenance to your ex-wife. your kids are starving. in a few years down the road, your now new wife will be your another ex-wife after she discovere what a loser, pauper and asshole you are. the siam maintenance cycle will continue.

Boring! :*:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
truth hurts hor :biggrin:

I dare to comment about my China trip. Honestly, it does not hurt. It is a fact that happened.

It is trolls like you who have difficulties accepting human deficiencies and that hurt you so much.

It hurts yourself more everytime you repeat the postings, because you cannot accept truth and be honest with yourself.

Just look at the number of postings that you try to ridicule another forummer who is just stating some truths. It tells you a lot about your own acceptance of yourself. You probably need to lie everyday to survive, like my car salesman who insist that Volvo is Swedish even when I reminded him the Chinese ownership. :smile:

You picked on the wrong forummer to talk about fraud. My social standing in Australia is impeccable.

See how sleazy you are, trying to break SL server by reviving a very old thread.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What vulger word.
You must be very angry. Loss of words.

Don't worry about my long sentences. You cannot understand. I am practicing English. Having fun with keyboards.

What a joker!

Boring day ... with PAP troll.

Last edited: