• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wear Red And White For Those Attending NDP

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those patriots who like me will be attending our Nation's Birthday, remember to wear Red and White. :smile:

The National Flag

Singapore_flag.gif

Its Meaning
The flag consists of two equal horizontal sections, red above white. In the upper left section are a white crescent moon, and five white stars forming a circle. Each feature of the flag has its own distinctive meaning and significance. Red symbolises universal brotherhood and equality of man. White signifies pervading and everlasting purity and virtue. The crescent moon represents a young nation on the ascendant. The five stars stand for the nation's ideals of democracy, peace, progress, justice and equality.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh.... incidentally, it is also the color of your whore mum's panties !!!

For those patriots who like me will be attending our Nation's Birthday, remember to wear Red and White. :smile:

The National Flag

Singapore_flag.gif

Its Meaning
The flag consists of two equal horizontal sections, red above white. In the upper left section are a white crescent moon, and five white stars forming a circle. Each feature of the flag has its own distinctive meaning and significance. Red symbolises universal brotherhood and equality of man. White signifies pervading and everlasting purity and virtue. The crescent moon represents a young nation on the ascendant. The five stars stand for the nation's ideals of democracy, peace, progress, justice and equality.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a traitor to my country but it's alright, there are more patriotic Foreign Talents taking your place.

HYFKURMYT?