• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why does lky still have pmo personnel working for him?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder does lhl really truly believe in transparency n accountability?...

i was reading today's msm n to my surprise i read that yeong yoong ying is still harry's press secretary!...i then go take a look at the PMO personnel link n note to my amazement that both harry n gct r still listed in the PMO together wif the same civil/admin service personnel who were designated to assist them when they were holding the posts of mm n sm respectively!!...

http://app.sgdi.gov.sg/listing.asp?a..._id=0000000014

look i hv no problem whatsoever giving these 2 ex-pms an office wif the requsite support staff...no doubt they continue to provide a service to the ctry in the international affairs arena n perhaps troubleshoot as well...

my beef is why lhl has not come out publicly to define harry n gct's roles/job scopes etc in the PMO?...r they being paid for being in such positions?...if so how much?...what abt expenses n benefits?...for eg. is harry still entitled to a whole retinue of doctors to be at his beck n call?...

the abv circumstances smack of typical old pap opaque practice...since lhl publicly stated that harry was appted as a senior adviser to GIC n gct was appted as a senior adviser to mas...why didn't lhl also deal wif their present apparent positions in PMO as well, post 21/5/11?...

furthermore i find it curious n strange that the msm hv now resorted to referring to harry as the former mm...since harry himself came out to publicly state that he was retiring fm the cabinet to give lhl the necessary space to deal wif the new generations of singaporeans...why isn't he now just referred to as LKY or harry lee?...

so can a leopard actually change its spots afterall?...

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lackeys wanted to serve Old Autocrat for selfish reasons. The lucky lackey who is recommended by Old Autocrat will gain handsome promotions. For example, PrataMan helped Old Autocrat purge political foes using the Gestapo and draws 3 million peanuts annually for rubber-stamping demands to draw reserves to rescue Jewish banks. Any clever lackey worth his salt knows this is the best way to reach the top.