• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Healthcare Costs The Lowest and Most Manageable In the World!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Opposition has been sending their attack dogs to spread tall tales of people having to pay exorbitant fees for healthcare. Do not believe these dogs. These are all blasphemous rumours! :mad: Singapore's healthcare is low and manageable for all Singaporeans! A recently elected MP friend of mine has already confirmed what I have said.

A very close friend of mine had a bypass surgery for only $8. That is really low and manageable. So, do not believe the crap spewed by the Opposition

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Opposition has been sending their attack dogs to spread tall tales of people having to pay exorbitant fees for healthcare. Do not believe these dogs. These are all blasphemous rumours! :mad: Singapore's healthcare is low and manageable for all Singaporeans! A recently elected MP friend of mine has already confirmed what I have said.

A very close friend of mine had a bypass surgery for only $8. That is really low and manageable. So, do not believe the crap spewed by the Opposition

FARK YOU......................PAP DOG...................

Mexico only charges their people USD200 a year......................regardless of whatever sickness and treatment.............even AIDS.................

all for USD200 a year...................everything medical free.....................

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

The $8 applies to human. You are thoroughly confused and mixed up, the charges are much higher for retarded gay dogs like you as doggies have no medisave or medishield.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I heard that a Chinese Couple actually landed on the moon, way before Neil Armstrong took his historic " a small step for a man....."