• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who will step in to be the next SM and MM?

Who will be SM now?

• WKS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vivian the Chindian

• Khaw

• Total voters

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
These 2 useless money grubbing positions should be eliminated. Forget that happening, this is the PAP we are talking about. If there are 2 patronage appointments that pay millions $, they will want to keep it.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Patronage is good for singapore. If there is no patronage, then I worry

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These 2 useless money grubbing positions should be eliminated. Forget that happening, this is the PAP we are talking about. If there are 2 patronage appointments that pay millions $, they will want to keep it.

hi there

1.honest, even if some clowns or jokers offer foc services to the positions.
2. why do sheep require such heavy top structure in the cockpit?
3. a tiny dot with some 4.5 to 5 million sheep roaming.
4. what is most important is for the co-pilot that slaps silly the sheep pilot whenever the latter stirs off course or blahs the wrong things.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall it's been announced that there won't be MM position in future; I'm not so sure about SM.

jw5

Loyal
I recall it's been announced that there won't be MM position in future; I'm not so sure about SM.

LHL said MM position was "unique". :rolleyes:

My prediction: WKS as SM; No MM.

My take: All these positions are redundant. :biggrin: