• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM is no longer useful?

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM said that he will quit one day if he feel he think he is no longer useful.
So MM think he is no longer useful now?

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget that he and his daughter-in-law are still holding the key to Sporeans' sweat and blood money. It will be anybody's guess what they will do if the FAP is voted out one day.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Useful" is a misnomer with regard to the utter incompetence of Harry Lee. From "Stop-at-Two" to the circa 90 million lost in Suzhou, "useful" is the last thing you would associate with Kuan Yew. For god's sake, just look at his track record. :rolleyes:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Useful" is a misnomer with regard to the utter incompetence of Harry Lee. From "Stop-at-Two" to the circa 90 million lost in Suzhou, "useful" is the last thing you would associate with Kuan Yew. For god's sake, just look at his track record. :rolleyes:

I rather he lose $90 million on investments then to give it to peasants who will visit prostitutes and gamble on 4D

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather he lose $90 million on investments then to give it to peasants who will visit prostitutes and gamble on 4D

There's a third way: anarcho-capitalism. The peasants could visit prostitutes and gamble on 4D for all they want. Just don't expect my taxes to pay for it. Similarly, Kuan Yew could invest his whole family fortune on failed banks for all I care. Just don't gamble with my money.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is no longer MM, why you still call him that?

He is useful....to the opposition but not for PAP. Will say things out of turn and get citizens all riled up, so they will vote for opposition.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Correction.I think u mean his "Threat" record.

jw5

Loyal
He is no longer MM, why you still call him that?

He is useful....to the opposition but not for PAP. Will say things out of turn and get citizens all riled up, so they will vote for opposition.

Hey! The PM has not yet accepted the MM's resignation ok? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Btw, someone somewhere is secretly smiling because he will not have to act as "caring maid" anymore. :o

Or will he have to be even more "caring" since the oldman will "supposedly" have less aides? :biggrin:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eversince the old guards left the scene LKY had been using law suits to make himself looks useful.
Fear was his tool to stay in power since.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Btw, someone somewhere is secretly smiling because he will not have to act as "caring maid" anymore. :o

Or will he have to be even more "caring" since the oldman will "supposedly" have less aides? :biggrin:

Alamak, the news already spread around the world, how not to accept? It is a given.

A special wheelchair already prepared for him.

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think old fart knows when to fold his cards and call it a day. He's known to be worth a few billions of USD.

Just five months ago who on earth would have thought that Hosni Mubarak ruler of Egypt for 30 years could have been driven out of power.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Before they declare this,.

Here's a scenario.

LHl: Enuf is enuf! Knn! you 2 gave me a hard time with your unnecessary comment. You're pain, you know?

Lau goh & papa: Nabe! We are your mentor and senior ok?

Lhl: you 2! mai cho luan, before I send the both of you to JB or Batam ok?

papa & lg: ok ok ok , calm down. may we propose to step down?

Lhl: ha.. ha..that's more like it!

and the rest is declaration. he..he...

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget that he and his daughter-in-law are still holding the key to Sporeans' sweat and blood money. It will be anybody's guess what they will do if the FAP is voted out one day.

lianbeng asks u, "will they run away with that key to our sweat-n-blood $$$?":eek::confused:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think in this election campaign , whereby he was virtually silenced has shown him to be obsolete and he knows it .....

hi there

1. from the live telecast during the ntuc 50th thing.
2. broken record cannot make it anymore.
3. face, so "swollen" with huge sunken eyebags.
4. slow and of course looking bloated up!

jw5

Loyal
Alamak, the news already spread around the world, how not to accept? It is a given.

A special wheelchair already prepared for him.

Please note the rolling eyes and big grin. :wink:

This "offer and acceptance" charade is a host of bullshit.
They already know what the decision and next action is. What they are doing is merely "going through the pang sai". :biggrin: