• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dirty Unholy Allaince Tactics

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just got a LTA summon for an accidental ERP offence committed on April 29.

I was wondering all this while that LTA has given me grace due ot GE 2011..... fat hope!

This late summon could mean that LTA has become tardy and grossly inefficient despite the civil serpents being paid super wages. However on second thoughts it became clear to me that to issue a summon to be before GE 2011 may angrify me, ie one vote against the PAP. Hence the delay so that a PAP vote may be cast; thereafter summon follows - this is really devious and dirty tactic: get your vote & still whack you! This is basically PAP tactic! Now that erection is over, they will still whack you.

LTA like all stat boards are there to serve the pple, but in the case as in all other cases the bosses are really in bed with PAP command. What irks me is the dirty tactics they play. My point being: fine me on time if you got the reason and balls to; don't play safe by giving me a summon after GE! Real dirty & cowardic act.

PAP: do you need to go this way to protect your super $$$ salaries??? Fuck you!