• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More abt Lim Hwee Hua Husband (andy lim)

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=50864.1

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - More abt Lim Hwee Hua Husband (andy lim)</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Riff Raff (nightsky74) <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>May-12 8:06 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>50864.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>http://www.citynews.sg/2010/03/how-christians-survive-crises/
Entrepreneur and financier Andy Lim shared on how a Christian can be a success inside and out, at a recent Marketplace lunch session.
<TABLE style="HEIGHT: 180px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=504 align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 0px" height=20 colSpan=2 align=right>CN PHOTO: Michael Chan</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>“Recessions and crises are only a wake-up call for Christians,” said Andy Lim, Chairman of private equity firm Tembusu Partners and MoneyWorld Group of Companies, a foreign exchange company with offices in China, Hong Kong, Singapore and New Zealand. Lim is also known as the husband of Lim Hwee Hua, the Member of Parliament, and as the man who spearheaded the Alpha Course to inter-denominational success in Singapore.
Lim (“call me Andy please. Only civil servants call me Mr. Lim”) became a Christian at the age of 15, but it was when he was in the army that he had an encounter with God. “I was on a 10 km run when I collapsed from heat stroke. In my semi-coma as the ambulance was taking me to hospital, I heard God say to me ‘Why are you running away from me?’”
His whole life changed—Lim was so hungry for God he read the whole Bible cover to cover. Two verses that have transformed and molded his value system, said Lim, are Colossians 3:23 and Revelations 3:15-16. The first, “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men” helped him in the civil service. The second made him realize that “either you’re a true Christian, or you’re not. There is no in-between, no such thing as a nominal Christian.”
Lim and his family have worshiped at St John’s-St Margaret’s Anglican Church for 31 years, and he proudly announces that his son recently got married in the same chapel as he and his wife did.
His humility and candor disarmed the attendees that Tuesday afternoon. After sharing so enthusiastically about his walk with Christ, Lim got down to talking about the volatility of the financial markets.
“What lessons did I learn from the 1998 and 2009 crises?” he pondered briefly. “I think it’s that we have to be totally dependent on God. Pre-crisis, mid-crisis, post-crisis, Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.”
Lim shared an experience he had which taught him a precious lesson. He had bought 180 car park lots in July 1997, thinking it was a safe business. But just months later, he found that only 100 lots were being used daily. “All your calculations mean nothing; in the end, only God counts.”
Embrace reality and know your limits, he said. “If you have to cut losses, cut.” Every crisis is a time to go back to basics, said Lim. “In boomtime, we tend to be complacent. During a crisis, that’s when we rethink our priorities. I trust God that He will have a purpose for us. Don’t look at what you’ve lost, look at what you still have, and you’ll be happy.
“What is most important is our relationship with God, then our family, then our work. Family time is important, you need to make time for it,” he advised. “Every year we have a compulsory one-week holiday together as a family, and we make pockets of time, like having dinner together every Sunday.”
Lim shared about his successful partnership with Mrs Lim. “If you find one pearl, that’s it, no need to look already!” he said of his wife. “Have a clear understanding with your spouse. Both cannot cheong (go for it) at the same time. The first 10 years, I concentrated on my businesses and my wife became a homemaker. When my wife went into politics, I made changes to suit her new role. Set your OB markers, then work within them. If you’re too ambitious, then narrow it down.”
Attendee Benjamin Cheng, vice-president of training and development at Amega Global LLC, was particularly impressed with this last point Lim made. “One thing Andy said that was very important was how he and his wife balanced time, how he made sacrifices when his wife went into politics. It’s really about working things out with your family.”
</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"></TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=center> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=msgtablealt cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>pyIae <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>2:51 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(8 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>50864.8 in reply to 50864.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_8 class=msgtxt>
Subject: LIm Hwee Hua dirty smear tactics against WP- Is Lim Hwee Hua so clean?

Lim Hwee Hua dirty smear tactics against WP - Is Lim Hwee Hua so clean?

1 April 2011 sg.soc.culture

If Lim Hwee Hua is stooping so low as to use dirty smear tactics against LTK, let it be told that her husband Andy
Lim's firm, Tembusu Partners has used her wife's position to benefit himself. Some allegations about this
holier-than-thou ministerial couple are extracted below:

Tembusu Partners

Yeo Cheow Tong is a member of the investment team of Tembusu Partners. Yeo was the ex PAP minister who lost so much
money with bad investments, that he was given his retirement pay in a lump sum in order to pay off his debts to
bankers and not embarrass Singapore government. Yeo's wife, Helen Yeo, is Tembusu's corporate Secretary.

The Tembusu Fund has been awarded Pioneer Status with zero tax incentive for both the fund and the fund management
company. The fund has also qualified under the Global Investor Programme by EDB, where foreign investors with S$1.5
million investment into the fund may apply for Permanent Resident Status in Singapore .

So why did Lim Hwee Hua bring Helen and Yeo Cheow Tong into Tembusu? It is possible that she wanted to get into some
of the Yeo's lucrative deals in Burma, Afghanistan, Morocco or tap into the network of Yeo’s good friend, Israeli arms
dealer Dan de Mirmont, who is the boyfriend of Helen's sister, Juliana Yeo.

Thanks to Lim Hwee Hua's influence, wealthy individuals e.g. Brian Woodford have obtained Singapore Permanent
Residency. Woodford's wife, Laura Wang-Woodford is already in prison in New York , where she belongs - yes, she too
is a Singapore Permanent Resident.

Hwee Hua's husband Andy, who also runs Money World, has been banned from entering China due to money laundering
activities of his firm. He has also been charged in court in the Fiji Islands .

Seek more and you will find more.

Given Andy's less than sterling reputation, it is astonishing that Lim Hwee Hua want to go down this road of fighting
her political battle with the Opposition. But you can expect the

same of the other PAP candidates too. So Opposition candidates, beware. We saw it with Ng Eng Hen, Vivian Bala,
Goh Chok Tong, LKY and now Lim Hwee Hua. What has Singapore degenerate into? Are we so mindlessly fixated on GDP
growth and the external trappings of progress to condone all these improper behaviour.

__._,_.___

__,_._,___

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remembered he was the original candidate, not the wife. Something happened and was replaced by the wife.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah !
This Andy fella should open a laundromat to help people launder money mah ! :rolleyes:
Wonder if any drug kingpin , warlord , arms dealer , terrorists involved in 洗黑钱 with him :eek:
Kena ban from entering PRC , cannot cheong massage parlour , KTV lor
:p

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>pslm128

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:28 am Post subject: </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>from what I heard, this import of talent from India is part of the India-Spore free trade agreement - which gives Spore companies (e.g. Telco, banks -- but so far i think Singtel is one that benefited most) greater freedom to operate in India and also allows bilateral (more like unilateral) movement of professionals between the 2 countries. i understand (but i may be wrong) that there is a quota on the number of 'pros' that Spore has to take in every year.

if my understanding is correct, then this influx will continue regardless of our protest.

------
Singapore and India sign Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement

Singapore and India have sealed a groundbreaking pact on economic cooperation, the first between Singapore and a South Asian country.

The Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement will enhance ties between both countries by speeding up the already growing flows of trade, investment and people.

Since the talks kicked off back in 2003, trade between Singapore and India has doubled totalling US$7 billion (S$11.8 billion) last year.

These figures are expected to be given a boost when the agreement takes effect from August 1st.

Under it, three-quarters of Singapore's exports to India will face zero or substantially reduced tariffs, making them cheaper and more attractive to Indian consumers.

Indian imports will also enter Singapore duty-free.

This agreement with India will give Singapore an added momentum to position itself as a free trade hub and for India to leverage on that role.

Lee Hsien Loong, Singapore Prime Minister, said: "There'll be many opportunities for our business people on both sides to take advantage of the doors which will open up, the investments, the trade, the tourism, the movements of people, professionals. I think the opportunities are open, the sky is the limit."

Exporters will enjoy savings from simplified testing procedures for electronic and telecommunication equipment as well as food products.

So India will be able to export egg and dairy products to Singapore within a shorter timeframe.

Both countries will also open up various services sectors - ensuring that their companies are given the same treatment as local firms.

Singapore's telecom companies will also be assured of fair, transparent treatment and allowed access to necessary public infrastructure in order to offer their services.

Foreign equity limit for telecom services like basic, cellular and long distance services will be lifted from 25 percent to 49 percent.

And banks from Singapore will have greater access into the Indian banking scene compared to other foreign players.

And they can set up wholly-owned subsidiaries to enjoy the same treatment the Indian government gives to its local banks.

Alternatively, should they choose to set up as branches, they have to be allocated a separate quota of 15 branches over 4 years, over and above the quota for all foreign banks.

Indian lenders will also be able to expand their activities in Singapore.

Those who satisfy Singapore's admission criteria will be given Wholesale Bank licences and up to 3 bank licences with Qualifying Full Bank privileges.

Indian insurers which satisfy admission criteria will also have open access to set up in Singapore.

With an improved double-taxation avoidance treatment agreement, there will be greater investment flows between Singapore and India as they don't need to pay capital gains tax.

To encourage more Singapore investments, the Indian government will recognise Singapore investment company Temasek Holdings and the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation which manages Singapore foreign reserves as distinct entities.

This will allow them to each own up to 10 percent of a listed Indian company.

The agreement will also allow allow freer movement of skilled and qualified professionals between the two countries.

This means, subject to further negotiations, within a year, doctors, dentists, nurses, accountants and architects from both countries can practise in each other's country.

Channel News Asia, June 29, 2005</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This farker Lim is also a pimp that prostitutes Sillypore to well-off farangs :rolleyes:
Must have pocketed obscene amounts of moolah
:eek:

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well they had better be careful. If they continue to bring in FT, come next election they may very well lose another 2 to 3 GRC. After all economy might not be as rosy and all of that sudden all that competition for jobs from Ft become very real

japarmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tembusu Partners

Now, Yeo Cheow Tong is a member of the investment team of Tembusu Partners.

Yeo is the guy who lost so much money with bad investments, that he was given his retirement pay in a lump sum in order to pay off his debts to bankers and not embarrass Singapore government.

Yeo's wife, Helen Yeo, is Tembusu's corporate Secretary - how about that?

The Trembusa fund has been awarded Pioneer Status with zero-rated tax incentive for both the fund and the fund management company. The fund has also qualified under the Global Investor Programme by EDB, where foreign investors with S$1.5 million investment into the fund may apply for Permanent Resident Status in Singapore.

Pay up your S$1.5 million and you will be a Permanent Resident of Singapore, ready to wheel and deal with on of those famous Singapre two dollar corporations. Helen Yeo (the babe to the left) can set you up with your permanent residency and a $2 corporation (for a fee).

Andy Lim, who also runs Money World, has been banned from entering China due to money laundering activities of his firm. He has also been charged in court in the Fiji Islands.
Wife
Lim Hwee Hua
Husband
Andy Lim
And here is the BIG CONNECTION with the Singapore Government that is making it all happen. Andy Lim is the founder - and guess who his wife is - none other than Lim Hwee Hua, Minister, Prime Minister's Office, and Singapore Second Minister for Finance and also Second Minister for Transport.

Greedy Minister Lim Hwee Hua who is the 21st highest paid government official in the world! Lim Hwee Hua's government salary is S$2.2 ($1,566,444 in US dollars). Lim Hwee Hua makes nearly four times as much as President Obama, but this is not enough for the crooked lady.

She has set up her husband, Andy, to run a scam investment company, where, as an investor, you can get residence in Singapore. Lim Hwee Hua has been listed for some time on our page on Minister's Salaries.

So why did Lim Hwee Hua bring Helen and Yeo Cheow Tong into Tembuso? Maybe she wanted to get into some of the Yeo's narco-state activity with Burma, Afghanistan, Morocco and their good friend, Israeli arms dealer Dan de Mirmont.

Thanks to Lim Hwee Hua's influence, more crooks and arms traffickers, like Singapore Permanent Resident Brian Woodford (left), will have the possibility of entering Singapore. Woodford's wife, Laura Wang-Woodford is already in the slammer (prison) in New York, where she belongs - yes, she too is a Singapore Permanent Resident.

japarmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are talking about Yeo, he knows why I have ruined his name, and will continue to do so. He is getting what he deserves after attacking our book because he was afraid it would expose Helen Yeo. In the book we did not expose her - only after she attacked us did I expose her illegal real estate deal. The book was not about Helen Yeo who was mentioned only in passing.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know humans get greedy. But with their type of wealth, they cannot spend in 2 lifetime. I cannot understand why they still want more more at other people expense? Cannot do more charity? People do drop dead the next moment (not cursing anyone) so why bother to hog so much money? Once get to 10 million, I think can start to enjoy simple pleasures for whole life and help people. More meaningful this way.