• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who will or should be NCMPs

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
By votes returned:
1) Lina Chiam
2) Yee Jenn Jong
3) one candidate from WP’s East Coast GRC

WP already have 6MPs and Lina Chiam can't make it

Should WP rejects the offer, it can be arranged among alternative parties that the other parties NSP, SPP and SDP get a rep each.. imagine Nicole, Benjamin and Vincent

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I for one, do not support this NCMP idea. I hope none of the opposition fall for this PAP-remain-in-power scheme and reject the offer.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think should take up.

- Lina Chiam
- Yee Jenn Jong
- Gerald Giam

Use NCMP platform to build up for next election, just like Sylvia Lim did so well during her spell. GRC and gerrymandering have backfired on PAP. Let NCMP system backfire on PAP too.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also think should take up, but i am hoping lina will reject it and let nicole in. this is for the better good of sg, it will serve as a very good platform for her to gain exposure and wack pap hard.

Z

Zombie

i also think should take up, but i am hoping lina will reject it and let nicole in. this is for the better good of sg, it will serve as a very good platform for her to gain exposure and wack pap hard.

if lina rejects, she is giving up her voters..
and spp should just close shop..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun understand why you guys backing Lina Chiam? just because she's CST wife? She cant talk and compose herself, her eyes looks scheming, and she's the cause of internal problems in SDA before the Election. To me, she's just a housewife who wants to be in the limelight.

Last edited:

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
S/N Team Party % Votes
1 Potong Pasir SPP 49.64
2 Joo Chiat WP 48.99
3 East Coast GRC WP 45.17
4 Marine Parade GRC NSP 43.35
5 Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC SPP 43.06
6 Tampines GRC NSP 42.78
7 Sengkang West WP 41.92
8 Nee Soon GRC WP 41.61

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY said on the first day of campaigning that losing a GRC is no big deal, that probably sealed GY's fate. In the middle of campaigning, GY, GCT and LHL came scrambling, LKY changed tune to consequence and repentance. One thing that reflected was how PAP leadership was sent into disarray by the introduction of LTK and CSM into the GRC equation. WP, always accused and laughed off by LKY as a bunch of riff-raff opportunists, became the most disciplined machinery.

There's consequence for the fall of Aljunied, but mostly and most heavily on PAP themselves. First, all ministers are in real danger of falling in the next GE. Then, which ministers are willing to lead PAP suicide squad to Aljunied in the next GE?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I-don't-know-what-to-say-bimbo Tin Pei Ling can become MP, I see no reason why the oppositions have to prove themselves at NCMP. It is a scheme cock up by the PAP to keep oppositions out of voting rights.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I dun understand why you guys backing Lina Chiam? just because she's CST wife? She cant talk and compose herself, her eyes looks scheming, and she's the cause of internal problems in SDA before the Election. To me, she's just a housewife who wants to be in the limelight.

You avatar's eyes also look scheming. :o
Come on lah bro. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at her in this video, she talks like a housewife, sure she can interacts with people doesnt mean she can talk in Parliament
[video=youtube;hXo4bVx2iMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXo4bVx2iMI[/video]

Bleah :P

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not siding Lina Chiam or anybody, just going by the numbers and rules. If it was up my opinion, TPL should be sent back to kindergarten instead of into Parliament.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want her to be my NCMP! :p

5672569675_50f99625ab.jpg

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also think should take up, but i am hoping lina will reject it and let nicole in.

NCMP = $15,000 per month?

Why would anyone reject $15,000 per month? Especially for the Chiams? If the Chiams would reject $15,000, CST will not be passing Potong Pasir to his wife to keep the money in the family.